Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OFFICIAL RIM THREAD: JDM wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
they're phillipino peices of crap...
WOW!! Thats just wrong......
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
they're phillipino peices of crap...
that was totally uncalled for,
Old 08-27-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
ragingSPAM thinks hes cool cuz he works in the wheel business. i posted a thread about how i order my Zigens, but had to cancel and settle for Rotas. he comes in and says Rotas suck. this that and the other.

Rotas > your crappy stock ones ragingSPAM!
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

01civicuh is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Slammed SSM EM2
Buddyclubs!
hey wut size are your rims? and wut r u dropped on? looks very clean..
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
hey man rotas arent jdm...they're phillipino peices of crap...
if your gonna say that at least spell it right... You idiot... Some people like there rotas because it is all they can afford... who cares if their not JDM to each their own... I suggest you sit down read the thread and stfu... Damn your car aint even JDM and your trying to make it..I'm done
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

i don't think you have a problem with rotas i think you have a problem with FILIPINOS! haha jp man...why you gotta say that for?

Are Enkei Rims JDM?

WHEEL BRAND: Enkei
MODEL: J10
COLOR: Silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip
SIZE: 17X7 4-100/114
PRICE: $580
Where to get: Discount Tire Co.

TIRE BRAND: Yokohama
MODEL: AVS ES100
SIZE: 215/45ZR-17
PRICE: $492
Where to get: Discount Tire Co.

Last edited by PiNoYxRaCeRxRH; 08-27-2006 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
rota gt3
16''

Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
dude....he said jdm style also....rota's are an excellent alternative to more high end wheels.....i live in michigan and i could afford lots of nice wheels but the thing is it's just not practical cause they'd be in bad shape after 6 months or maybe less....rota are made in the phillipines<spelling? sorry
Old 08-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
yea but that guy who posted said dont post pics of rota's i mean i rocked 2 sets of rotas nothing wrong with them now i just upgraded to works
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
ragingSPAM - duuuuuuude u got urself in some hot waters! y u gotta go and say something as stupid as
"hey man rotas arent jdm...they're phillipino peices of crap..."

im not even filipino and im offended, dat **** aint kool man. and for the record ANYTHING n' EVERYTHING is better then STOCK HUBCAPS! HAHA!

BTW.. FOR THOSE who's posted with they head on straight... WICKED RIDES EVERYONE!

Last edited by ViEtDraGoN; 08-27-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
I think Mike should delete his post. I got offended too, not because I'm Pinoy but I have Rotas.

bOHAHAHAHAA
Old 08-27-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Uhhh, I don't think he meant to say they're crap because they're Philipino, I think he just meant to say they're NOT JDM wheels because they're made in the Philipines...But hey, that's just what it seemed like to me.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

el ray is an unknown quantity at this point
Still he should've made clear what he was sayin.

It did sound pretty messed up man.

By the way all those rides are looking great.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Uhhh, I don't think he meant to say they're crap because they're Philipino, I think he just meant to say they're NOT JDM wheels because they're made in the Philipines...But hey, that's just what it seemed like to me.

The guy cant read because topic starter saided jdm or jdm style.
Old 08-27-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
edited so no more ppl cry

Last edited by dp_yz713; 08-28-2006 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Friends don't let friends ride on Rotas...
Old 08-27-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha ^^^^^^^ Now thats funny....
Old 08-27-2006

its better than putting a sticker on and calling them volks......
Old 08-27-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty close though
Old 08-27-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
im "Filipino".... dude that is wack what you said. POS people like you get on my nerves. now if someone posted up rims like Exel rims.. yah go ahead and bash.... i hardly hear anyone complaining about rotas.

if you aint got anything nice to say dont type anything jackass
Old 08-27-2006

People don't complain about Rotas here because this site is far from "hardcore." Go to a REAL technical site, like Honda tech, and say you have Rotas
Old 08-27-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Thats def true, just show them your EM2 and you'll get bashed. I was just readin on S2ki.com and they said the exact same thing about "Friends don't let friends ride on rotas" People on Honda Tech and S2ki.com don't like them because they are a fake wheel immitating a real wheel, and most of the time an expensive wheel, then you have the people who claim they are real, Volks, Advans, Mugen, etc and that makes them out to be a bad name. Rotas are not JDM, they are FJDM wannabe's, not that there is anything wrong with it, but people just fake **** bad.
Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
its like buying a fake diamond grill on ebay.....yeah u might look icy, but u still drive a honda......:-)
Old 08-27-2006

How did you manage to tie icy and Honda together
Old 08-27-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
hes black remember brad? hes suppose to like icey things. jfwy korn
Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Ill take both of ur wallets gentlemen....
Old 08-27-2006

**** you know I don't play those games... *whispers* "I'll buy you a beer if you walk away"
Old 08-27-2006

damn i'm not sure if i want HondaKorn hanging out with me or not, i'll make sure to keep my wallet and belongings in the hotel safe.
Old 08-27-2006

No where is safe from Korn.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
this thread can be good so back on topic or else im going to close it.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL RIM THREAD: JDM wheels