Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new decals....

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
new decals....

any one else have any new decals?

my old MPG....started peeling on the way back from West Palm.... so I went and got two more.....

post up!
Old 08-22-2006
Hey Hey Hey. Smoke w**d everyday - Dave Chappelle

2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough
nice seat covers
Old 08-22-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
muahaha...I was hoping someone would notice
Old 08-22-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i dont like the font you picked for the text. it looks to plain and bleh. i dunno maybe its just me.
here are mine.

sorry pic is from camera phone
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_052206_002.JPG
Views:	362
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	67670  
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
nice shroom
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks nice i think i might do that with my shirt
Old 08-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks good
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
nice
Old 08-22-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute

lol Shroom
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
how did this turn into a PIC-***** thread brad.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha....im wetting myself laughing at u
Old 08-22-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shroomster
any one else have any new decals?

my old MPG....started peeling on the way back from West Palm.... so I went and got two more.....

post up!
You missed the bold important part Korn
Old 08-22-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
I bought some stickers too but I dont have them on my car....

Ill post when I get home...
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

don't mock me brad...I have ur wallet....black ppl have powers like that....muuhahahaha
Old 08-22-2006

*runs away*
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

*catching up*
Old 08-22-2006

Oh ****!!!
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

IMAhybrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Like the 30+ MPG decal, where'd you get it?
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

fakitzjason is an unknown quantity at this point
front (no longer on.. :P)

back (still on but wit a mini passwordjdm.com sticker underneath)

tell me wat u think of my car in this thread! thank u!

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=275535
Old 08-22-2006

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
team oreo??^^^

black on the outside white on the inside???

Is that what it means???

Iv never heard of that...
Old 08-22-2006

Or its 2 black guys gangbangin a white.... nevermind forget I started that
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
i want the 30+MPG decal!
Old 08-22-2006

I got mine from shockerstickers.com ... BUT that's when I knew the guy who owned it, he's since sold the company and the site has been down for about a week now. Sad to see that place go, as they made my clubs stickers for me.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

haha.. team oreo is the car crew im in.. we're based in palm springs, cali! the name comes from the three original cars' color in the team! (black white black)

check out the myspace page if u guys are interested lookin at wat we got.. we're kinda new but w/e..lol!

http://www.myspace.com/teamoreo_driftzahoy

Last edited by fakitzjason; 08-22-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-22-2006

O' ^
Old 08-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of

oreo double stuffed.

lol, jk. i have to say thats a good name, i like it.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

hahaahha wow.. i never noticed that.. but ya.. thanks bro!
Old 08-22-2006

lmaopper!^
Old 08-22-2006
spell check pwns you

you almost had an oreo uh-oh too but hes in red and sorta break dancing.
Old 08-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
i want the EM2 crew stickers.

and i cant have the "no fat chics" sticker. the gf is pregnant :/
Old 08-22-2006

I got mine at the west oaks mall from grafix unlimited....good peoples...I'm gonna take that 30+ mpg up there tomorrow see what they can do for me....