Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just out of the bodyshop

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRED civic is an unknown quantity at this point
i feal sorry for you, your taking a beating!!!.

On a posotive note.... NO ONE ELSE HAS THAT!!!

the first and most likely last to have that. so congrats bro!
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
all you're missing are some green tinted windows and green rims....
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

jameslinkinpark will become famous soon enoughjameslinkinpark will become famous soon enough
My first thought was..."Whoa! That's.....different..." I can't say I love it, but I can't say I hate it because it's a cool idea. Personally, I think the bright green stands out so much it make it look a little 'off-balance'. If I had done that, I would have probably went with a silver or blue color.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
wow....interesting...
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

I Got Soul will become famous soon enoughI Got Soul will become famous soon enough
why would god let this kinda thing happen? I mean, way to go! I'm always babbling about free thought and so I'm gonna stay aware of contradicting myself. I know that we're all about personalizing our cars, but if your car is a reflection of your personality then...nevermind. do what you feel and like what you do.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

EBP EX will become famous soon enoughEBP EX will become famous soon enough
why does it look like there's green overspray all over the front bumper?
Old 08-21-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
its to make it look like its glowing. did no one catch on to that god. i think its ugly but i think its nice someone is trying out his own thing and not staying with the crowd.
Old 08-21-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
looks like you spilled the glow stick liquid on your mesh.
wow, i have a headache now.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
ummmmm interesting
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Mobiggsley is an unknown quantity at this point
Not something I would choose........I would take it back to the bodyshop and ask why they didn't tape area's off, and demand they fix.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

j182j has a spectacular aura aboutj182j has a spectacular aura aboutj182j has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for all the replies, good and bad, i knew not many would like it, like i said before but hey I wanted it to stand out and not look like every other car i have seen. I know the rest is stock but i am on a limited budget so only a little at a time can be done.
Old 08-21-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
There's no way you really want to know what people think....cause everyone here has been real nice in holding back what they would really say if they saw your car on the street.....but hey your car....... do what you like, I'm glad you like it but you should know better than to ask the typically "clean" loving 7th gener's

+1 for being very, very brave

Last edited by Hurts2bStock; 08-21-2006 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

04TXtoys will become famous soon enough04TXtoys will become famous soon enough
Damn dawg, that is definately different!

but hey man, you might be on to something after some wheels,a drop, and maybe a dropkick in the *** of the guy who painted that car...... joking!

seriously though, i think you might be alright after some rims bro. good luck with the rest of your project man
Old 08-21-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna be the a$$hole since everyone else is holding back . dude, that thiing is hideous. why do so many people like that kit so much? it doesnt flow with the car at all. what the hell made you choose green? a car doesnt have to look retarded to stand out. i have an ssm sedan, the most common car known to this universe, but i dont have green flames shooting out of my tailpipe to grab attention. when a car is done right, people will appriciate it. the green lantern should come out and pimp slap you for messing up that color scheme.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i think ill also state my true opinion. that is as rice as it gets. if i saw that car on the road i would snap several pics and post them in the ricer thread. and when we made eye contact i would be sure to let you see me laughing at your car. may be harsh but in reality it looks horrible. i mean the body shop didnt even do a good job painting. you should have invested that money into other mods like wheels or a drop. i hate big body kits as it is and this just takes the cake. IMO horrible man strip it and sell the kit and use the money for better looking mods. i am not joking when i say i would pull up to you and laugh. everytime i see a riced out car like that those are my actions. soory man i know its your car and i really hope you like it because you will probably get allsorts of crap from people here for it too......
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

04TXtoys will become famous soon enough04TXtoys will become famous soon enough
Damn......everyone is chopin this dudes nuts!!!

give him some friendly advise instead! here, i'll start......

dude,go to your local hardware store and grab a can of black spray paint (maybe 5-10 bucks). everything that you see thats green on that car spray it with the black! keep in mind, this is just a temporary fix until you can get it professionally painted. and dont go back to that same dumbass unless its to recoop some of that money you payed for the green. post pics when done....please! and remember, NO TO !!
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Ti71 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the green overspray was intentional.
Anyways, this car will be in the next matrix movie... Go Neo
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by j182j
It is not something that i thought many people would like, but atleast it is different.
different isn't always good..... I would hate to be seen driving that... sorry
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
did you spray that mesh green with out masking off the bumper/while the mesh was on the bumper?
Old 08-21-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
i feel bad for u dude.. ive had that before.. i think most of us did,, but hey.. sumtimes u really need an outsiders opinion... i know its ur car.. and it doesnt matter wat i say.,. but it cant be just u who aprreciates the car.. some people ike my car some people dont.. but reading the last 4 pages.. i thinnk nobody likes urs.. but hey.. like wat i said.. ITS UR CAR
Old 08-21-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
the green airbrushing on the outside of the mesh looks intentional. it looks like its suppose to make it look like it glowing. who knows it might look good when he finishes the car lets see what happens. im giving you a for being different and it dont look horrible. just not what most people on this site like. if someone respectable on this site did that lets say Drew or Hayz people wouldnt be so harsh on them. i know they wouldnt but thats the way this site is sometimes. now if he puts some 20" chrome rims on there and altezzas yeah flame him cause those are tacky and played out and dont belong on this car. but in all honestly it dont look that bad. i wouldnt do it to my car but i think its al right.

to you man
Old 08-21-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
exhibit: theres just two things you need. first here are your keys back. and second, you have officially been pimped!
you: THANKS MTV FOR PIMPING MY RIDE.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^
Old 08-21-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
exhibit: theres just two things you need. first here are your keys back. and second, you have officially been pimped!
you: THANKS MTV FOR PIMPING MY RIDE.
+1 for you
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Honda_Inspired is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven't got time to read all posts but it kind of looks photoshopped
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
well all i can say is, whatever makes you happy ya know. be proud!!! but then agian..... yikes!!!
Old 08-21-2006

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CenZ
if someone respectable on this site did that lets say Drew or Hayz people wouldnt be so harsh on them.
The reason they are respected here in the first place is because they chose mods that don't detract from the work the designers at honda did on the 7th gen in the first place. Drew picked tastfull lip kit or in Hayz's case he went with one of the best fitting bumpers out there made by a company that dosn't mess around. Their mods are subtle, taking the viewer time to figure them out....like 05/jdm tails, and sidemarkers.......not underbody neons and aluminum bleachers on the trunk.

Not arguing with your post Cenz, just adding to it.
Old 08-21-2006
PWIT

i know what your saying. but now say Drew (im only using him as an example cause everyone knows his car) went out tomorrow and decided to do this. everyone would support him. no park bench or anything. just some mesh grille with some airbrushing to make it look like its glowing. get what im saying? like i said in my post. i dont think it looks great but its not horrible....
Old 08-21-2006

Originally Posted by CenZ
i know what your saying. but now say Drew (im only using him as an example cause everyone knows his car) went out tomorrow and decided to do this. everyone would support him. no park bench or anything. just some mesh grille with some airbrushing to make it look like its glowing. get what im saying? like i said in my post. i dont think it looks great but its not horrible....
I totally agree, like if black bullet had got his 20's before any other mods, he wouldn't have had the 99% positive feeback like he got when he switched, a big part of that is because of what you said about respect.........

But its also about balance too, 20's work on a car with show car pedigree from one end to the other, but put them on my car and it would look like a steamroller.....
Old 08-21-2006
PWIT

hahahahaha. yeah. thats why i say when he does more to his car it will look better. its like that guy from canada with the 19" chrome rims and air ride. everyone hated his car when he first started on it. now people like it when he is more complete. i dont think he will ever be done. i dont know his name something like Kuhmo or something. lol

Quick Reply: Just out of the bodyshop