Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

RetarDed Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nycolombiany is an unknown quantity at this point
RetarDed Question

So a week ago my exhaust started to make rattling noise. i went to my boys shop and he said the exhaust was all messed up on the inside stuff it was loose inside it. I had the exhaust for about 4 yrs now. i have 2 and half inch piping or 3 inch piping on my car. So my boy tells my hes got a used exhaust for 50 bucks im like wat da hell put the fart can on. is it just in my head or could it be possible that im noticing a pretty big difference from it mostly around 3,000 to 4,000 rpms???? could this fart can be helping it out in anyway???? sorry for stupid question
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
well if it was your stock exhaust or the aftermarket one was causing problems and you stuck a good muffler on there you probably gained back lost hp. it just depends on whether or not the exhaust that was taken off was clogged up.