Accolade - 04-05 Civic Eyelids NEW !! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2006   #1  
Registered!!

dave_accolade is an unknown quantity at this point
Accolade - 04-05 Civic Eyelids NEW !!

http://body-kit.com/hon05civic_eyelids.html

Opinions needed thank you !!!
dave_accolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #2  
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
round off the edge of the fender side
7thGenerasianCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #3  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I dont see why they didn't continue the curve all the way to the corner of the light.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #4  
Registered!!

bluehonda1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree... the eyelids would seem better if it wraped around where the corner lights end.
bluehonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #5  
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
ya they should be the whole length of the headlight IMO
s0ltker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #6  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
nice....but should be curved
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #7  
Registered!!

yeah i totally agree i would like to see it curve and go the full top length..
Old 08-07-2006   #8  
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_accolade
yeah i totally agree i would like to see it curve and go the full top length..
your the one who made them so why arent they curved all around
a4turboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #9  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
pwnt
Old 08-07-2006   #10  
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
i think eyelids in general are fugly
30seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #11  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
looks good to me
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #12  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I think they look ok, but eyelids aren't my thing.

Not that I speak for all 04/05 owners here, but I think there's a greater demand for a nice upper grille, since theres nothing really out there. I knew from the last thread about the kit you guys were going to design one, any news on that?
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #13  
Registered!!

honda123 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea it should extend to the corner lights..and a curve it will look alot better... it will make it look more like the tsx .. which are sexy headlights.... and if u guys made a grill too that would be nice
honda123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #14  
< My future wife.

The front corner should match the lines of the hood too.
Old 08-07-2006   #15  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
u guys talkin bout eyelids like mine?????

djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #16  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
^^Yup just like that
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #17  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i guess ishould start sellin them haha
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #18  
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
looks just like the 01-03 eyelids, since they don't go all the way around
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #19  
Registered!!

honda123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi
u guys talkin bout eyelids like mine?????

thats hot man.. how did u do that and what did u use ?
honda123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #20  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30seconds
i think eyelids in general are fugly
w0rd!
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #21  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4turboss
your the one who made them so why arent they curved all around
i didnt design them. one of our designers did, i do however like the grey ones that were posted..
Old 08-08-2006   #22  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
It dosn't come across as somthing that was well thought out when they were designed, they have less curve and flow then the shape of the light on its own, and they don't line up with the hood on the one side yet they make that a priority on the other.......it detracts and why pay for that?
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #23  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
It dosn't come across as somthing that was well thought out when they were designed, they have less curve and flow then the shape of the light on its own, and they don't line up with the hood on the one side yet they make that a priority on the other.......it detracts and why pay for that?
no big fuss, its very easy for us to redesign or make more designs... we are using all of you as test subjects.
Old 08-08-2006   #24  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
well..hopefully yall come up with better results from you "test subjects" cause the designs are just crappy
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #25  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
well..hopefully yall come up with better results from you "test subjects" cause the designs are just crappy
We are trying no need to be rude about what we have done thus far.. constructive Critiscism is always welcome though..
Old 08-08-2006   #26  
< My future wife.

We've been pretty helpful in assisting you to optimize your product, what do we get in return?
Old 08-08-2006   #27  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armieo
We've been pretty helpful in assisting you to optimize your product, what do we get in return?
the community gets a finished product that the majority feel looks great enough to purchase..
Old 08-08-2006   #28  
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Most of the better looking eyelids IMO dont wrap around the whole headlight. It should only go from the corner of the headlight to where the hood line is IMO. Anyways, good luck with the buisness but if you make products for the 04-05 civic then you should make them for the 01-03. Most companys have better buisness with 01-03 anyways
HonCivX02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #29  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by armieo
free eyelids!!!!!!!

boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #30  
Registered!!

civic_04 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ in my opinion theres more demand for 04/05 products, little to chose from, and not many companys producing products for them.
For example, if one company makes eyelids for 04/05s anyone looking to buy them is most likely going to get them from that one company, since theres no others to chose from.

But i agree we should get a small discount just to get your sales going

or you could just give them to us for free

Last edited by civic_04; 08-08-2006 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
civic_04 is offline   Reply With Quote