Finally a drop - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2006   #1
Registered!!

GhostAssassian is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally a drop

I finally got time to get my ride dropped and take a pic

tell me what ya think, sorry for the photo quality better ones are coming later this week

back no finger gap

front 1 finger gap

there on stock struts
GhostAssassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #2
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Huuuge pics, nice drop and rims
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #3
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
nice drop, looks good
30seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #4
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
looks good whats the set up?
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #5
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
car looks good..nice drop! like the house!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #6
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
car looks real good man...
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #7
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
congratz
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #8
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
looks good
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #9
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good what kind of rims are those?
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #10
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks good
flipmoderacer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #11
Registered!!

EBP EX will become famous soon enoughEBP EX will become famous soon enough
nice drop what'd you use to lower it?
EBP EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #12
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
nice ride dude
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #13
Registered!!

bioweapon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm hoping mine will be there in a couple weeks. Except on rotas. Either way, that is looking very nice.

Although be careful with those nankangs. The sidewalls aren't too strong.
bioweapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #14
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
looks good. just a question why do people drop the back of the car more then the front so the *** drags? the front is suposed 2 sit a little lower then the back gives it a way cleaner look or at least make it even. i think no finger gap in the front and 1 or just 1/2 in the back like mine
DUDEitsMATTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #15
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^You should know by now that when you drop a Civic with aftermarket springs there is the "illusion" of an uneven stance. This is due to the fact that the rear fender is not the same height as the front. Anyways nice drop man.

Last edited by 05_ CivicJDM; 08-04-2006 at 03:51 AM.
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #16
Registered!!

Thanks guys

Rims are enkei rsv's in Anthracite

shocks i forgot the name of them i bought them over a year ago
there purple if anyone knows

thanks for all the nice comments guys
Old 08-04-2006   #17
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
what about the springs?
Old 08-04-2006   #18
Registered!!

those are the ones i dont know the box was all messed up from shipping so i threw it away that was over a year ago. I think they started with a T tho
Old 08-04-2006   #19
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Tein?
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #20
PWIT

Tsudo?
Old 08-05-2006   #21
Registered!!

nah none of those
Tenzo i think not sure tho