Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Cal is an unknown quantity at this point
help!

just looking round this site, and the standard of cars on here is absolutely out of this world!

i got a EM2 and live in England. ppl dnt seem to realise how cool these cars can be, and no stocks ne parts! ppl would rather supply crap for saxo's and clio's than civic coupes and it drives me insane - even my local honda dealer doesnt know and cannot get parts for my car!

so, with the above mini rant in mind, id love the chance to bug some of you and pick your brains, and get the most out of my Em2 - pnly prob is im not very often on the net! however, i do have msn, so please, feel free to add me: calum_venn@hotmail.com!

hope to speak to - and check out some of ur rides - soon.

cheers ppl
Cal
Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
3 options to get power out of your em2

1.turbo
2. K20 swap
3. Sell it and buy another car.

No matter what you do with just bolt ons it gonna be slow. Don't worry about an intake you will lose in one and and gain a tiny tiny tiny bit in the end going with short ram or cai.

oh yeah and before alot people bitch about it, use the search button first. This site gets the how do i get the most out of my civic at least 3 times a day.
Old 07-22-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the forum. There are some really great people here. If you really want any parts you can give someone here the money, they can buy it, then they can ship it to you. If you want to do that make sure its someone with a lot of feedback and a lot of positive reputation.
I would do it myself but I am working during the day so I can't sign for packages. That, and I am moving next month to an apartment building that hates getting lots of big packages.
Old 07-22-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Welcome!