Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lost the vinyl

Old 07-18-2006
7th Gen Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Lost the vinyl

I haven't taken any pictures of my civic since being stateside for almost two months now. The front lip was broken off on the drivers side, the paint ALL OVER my bumper is peeling off and someone thought it would be better to not leave a name after playing piņata with my passenger sideview mirror using their SUV.

So as you can imagine... my car is having some issues at the moment. Besides removing a sideview mirror and large pieces of plastic and paint I have actually done a few things here and there with my car. Firstly, I put in a set of JDM style yellow H4 headlight bulbs. WOW are they yellow.

And secondly - I removed my vinyl, leaving only the XtremeVisionz stickers in my rear quarter glass as a tribute to my former sponsor shop. Without those guys, the car would have cost me about $3,000 more. Here is a tribute shot from my very quickly aging collection of photos.

I have some things planned for the very near future... like Authentic Spoon CF Mirrors for a DC2 modded to fit as well as cosmetic repairs all arond and hopefully a turbo kit if I ever hear back from JetBlu01.

Anyway - more pics will come soon, just once my car is presentable again.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
hot car mane!
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
always liked your ride man!
too bad bout the string of bad luck..cant wait to see version 2! haha
Old 07-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
sedan folding mirrors fit the coupe now, i put them on and you should too!!
Old 07-19-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
ride looks good =)
Old 07-19-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
sedan folding mirrors fit the coupe now, i put them on and you should too!!
the sedan folding mirrors look cool but at the same time weird. they stick out to far from the car for my liking....
Old 07-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
true that...