reppin the 7th gen twice as hard now!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2006   #1  
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Talking reppin the 7th gen twice as hard now!!

Just got back from the car lot, where my fiance and i just purchased a 2002 civic ex 2d, black. So now we both have 7th gens, will post pics later, goin out drivin for now!!! peace im out
greeen01civic4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #2  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
nice, me and my girl both have sedans, although hers is a 05' and mines an 04' now you gotta argue all the time who's gonna drive
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #3  
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
yea, true dat, she just got a coupe, and i have a sedan, hers is vtec, and mine isnt, so it might be a battle sometimes, but mine is still faster, and has rims and other accessories, so who knows, well just have to see
greeen01civic4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #4  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
my dad has a 02 LX sedan, mine is an 03 EX coupe, and within the next year dad will give his to my brother, and get a new one; along with my mom getting a civic too.

we will have a family of four civics within the next year

02 LX sedan
03 EX coupe
and the new ones will probably be
07 EX sedan
07 LX sedan
shmik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #5  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^And i'm sure they all insist their car is the best civc hah
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #6  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
thats a lot of civics
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #7  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
lol the thought crossed my mind when my swap is done if the money is right gettin another 7thgen as a daily but then again it would be an 04 magnesium metallic ex lol
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #8  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Im trying to get a few friends to a 7th gen. I almost got my really good friend Chris into an 02 coupe, but he got an 03 v6 cougar instead. Its a bit quicker, but the civic is a better looking car for sure.
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote