Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Huge Spoiler ***pics*** 56k Maybe

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
New Huge Spoiler ***pics*** 56k Maybe

i havent mounted it yet, im still deciding if i should, i will get the kaminari rear, so it will make the rear more bulky and this spoiler will sorta fit in, but now it feels like its doesnt belong, so im gonna wait or put it on now.. what you guys think?

ooh yea and lol

sivbaru

Last edited by 1sykcivic; 07-16-2006 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Ryan2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
please don't
Old 07-16-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
oh hell no
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

sltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nice
wait till you get your kit on and then do the wing. cuz who knows, maybe you might wanna change it lol. but def. wait to see if ur car goes go with the kit and then see if ur wing goes well with ur kit. oh and exactly how are you going to mount it??? it looks a bit wider than the trunk maybe????
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
looks like a 747 landed on your street
Old 07-16-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
doesn't look like you'll be able to open your trunk lid with it on... (too wide)
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
just weld up the gaps in the trunk. or with a bit of time and effort, you could narrow the wing.
Old 07-16-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
mounting is not a problem, i can use stock holes, but i think im gonna wait on mounting it
Old 07-16-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
HAha I love the hood one.
Seriously looks good on the car. The front lip kinda clashes with it a little bit though. You thinking of getting side skirts (oem)?
Old 07-16-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
youll need a full lip kit to pull it off.
Old 07-16-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

yea im gonna get a spoon front lip, RS sides ( acural el sides), and a kaminari rear
Old 07-16-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Didn't some guys from canada first market these? I think they were vendors. I remember it looked sick on their cars.
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
spoiler hmm not bad
Old 07-16-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
btw what is that yellow car all the way at the end of your street?
Old 07-16-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

i puke on anything that resembles the terrible racer-boy crap that goes on evo's and sti's. especially if it's going on a car for looks.
Old 07-16-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
get the full kit before you put it on.
Old 07-16-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
ahahaha no one laughed at ur sivbaru!

hillarious
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ddevil0013
oh hell no

totaly agree
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
i think it would look better on my car..lol

Last edited by 01candycivic; 07-16-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
oh hell nah!!!!!
Old 07-16-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by armieo
btw what is that yellow car all the way at the end of your street?
Same question that popped to mind.

Install it, so I could have another reason to flame you.

Last edited by ramcosca; 07-16-2006 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

yo boi dat shiznit is dope. put dat wing on der fo sho.

i think its all going to depend on the kit you put on. the only thing i dont like about it other than its a ten foot wing on a frontwheel drive is is doesnt mesh with the way the rear bumper sweeps up at the back. it could look dope homie. hahahahahaha

Old 07-16-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by _unclejuice
yo boi dat shiznit is dope. put dat wing on der fo sho.
This post reminded me of a post I saw a few months back... great thread! Does anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by _unclejuice
frontwheel drive is is doesnt mesh with the way
What language is this? I want to Google Translate that ish...

Last edited by ramcosca; 07-16-2006 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
is that the RSX wing????? hmmm doesnt looks good.... i wouldve gone wit a OEM or kaminari.....
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

that crazy azz post in the newb forum is where i got that. that shlt was funny as hell.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont put it on without the rest of your kit. It will not look right
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
I saw that same spoiler on a NHB 7th gen, it looked nice. he had a bomex bodykit w/ it. maybe it blended in more cuz his car was black. who knows, your car up to you. I perfer Kaminari spoiler with kaminari full lip kit.
Old 07-17-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ramcosca

Install it, so I could have another reason to flame you.
Word, and I am going to throw a a GIANT BALL OF RICE on your car to stop you from driving it anywhere
Trying to convince a ricer that he is rice is like this
Old 07-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
fvck no!
Old 07-17-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Umm why not???

BECAUSE IT IS GAY!

Quick Reply: New Huge Spoiler ***pics*** 56k Maybe