Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
New Pics

Enjoy!
Old 07-16-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
You own both of those?
Old 07-16-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
That RSX looks mean. You car looks great, but pics are too yellowish though; can't barely tell if it's is blue or black.
Old 07-16-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
that rsx is insane. nice civic too.
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by armieo
You own both of those?
no thats my bros car.
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Vantage should not be trusted
nice looking civic,

THe RSX looks hella mean, gunna give me nightmares.
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
damn, both rides look good
Old 07-16-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
nice.. =)
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by euphoricEyes
nice.. =)

damn that avatar pic is HOT!
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
The Civic is
"nice"
The RSX is
"mean"
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
both look killer
Old 07-16-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
never seen angel eyes on a RSX but I like it A LOT. Sedan looks great too!
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

i gotta stay fl-uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhy
Old 07-16-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
sweet both cars
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

hey gear do you have a rear sway bar setup on your car? i trying to find out how hard is it to put it on with the adapter kit on.
Old 07-21-2006
Registered!!

xceed09.slvrstr has a little shameless behaviour in the past
that's some fine pieces of machines you got there
Old 07-21-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
damn that avatar pic is HOT!

lol thanks.
Old 07-21-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
hey gear do you have a rear sway bar setup on your car? i trying to find out how hard is it to put it on with the adapter kit on.
ya just an rsx sway bar and stock endlinks.
Old 07-21-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
cars look great man
Old 07-21-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rides
Old 07-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
ya just an rsx sway bar and stock endlinks.

so you do have the adapter kit right? so does it fit with any sway bar?

Originally Posted by euphoricEyes
lol thanks.
a hot girl with a hot car= you and me (i know its stupid the best i could think of)

Last edited by Christian Calim; 07-21-2006 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2006

we all say stupid things sometimes, lol.
Old 07-21-2006
Premium Member

not sure what you mean. all i have is the bar. you take the old one off, and put the new one on, using the same endlinks. or do you have a dx/lx in which case i think you need some mounting bracket from ex.
Old 07-21-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
nice rides
Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
not sure what you mean. all i have is the bar. you take the old one off, and put the new one on, using the same endlinks. or do you have a dx/lx in which case i think you need some mounting bracket from ex.

yeah i thought you had a dx/lx so im suggesting you have the ex right? sorry to ask you the wrong question.
Old 07-22-2006
Premium Member

ya i got an ex
Old 07-23-2006
Registered!!

bioweapon is an unknown quantity at this point
Both of those look awesome. Find a parking lot with white instead of yellow/orangish lights next time.
Old 07-23-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
gorgeous cars...