Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Someone Put F***ING EGGS in my exhaust (w/ Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006
420 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
Someone Put F***ING EGGS in my exhaust (w/ Pics)

Some dumb Biatch put eggs in my exhaust and it would have owned me royally because it is all downhill from where I was, it could have blown my exhaust sufficated me to death because of the Carbon Monoxide or made me crash due to not being able to function in a car with a blown exhaust and high levels of CO, and I know who the biatch is too

Old 07-14-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
wow ive never seen this before...who was it and what are you going to do to them???
Old 07-14-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
Own them royally, there is a line you dont cross with me you don't F*** with my car
Old 07-14-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
exactly...any one fvcks with my car that is the end of all peace in my neighborhood
Old 07-14-2006
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Damn that sucks, and I know how you feel. I got egged at midnight once and my car was parked right outside of my apt window, so the alarm woke me up. They kept coming, and after the 2nd time I got in my car and chased the fuggers! Thanks to them I had to ghetto wash my car in the middle of the night so that the next day's sun wouldn't dry it, killing my paint. And, I have a beautiful eggshell circle crack on my paint.

Lets collaborate and kil these fools!
Old 07-14-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Ha! Owned. Kick that guy's ***.
Old 07-14-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Mmm...Omlets. Can't wait for breakfast in the morning
Old 07-14-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Man if you had some rice you could have made fried rice
Old 07-14-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Mmm...Omlets. Can't wait for breakfast in the morning
Ha! Which reminds me...
Originally Posted by TUAW.com - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
Everyone knows that Apple's Intel powered portable lineup gets hot, but this is insane! An enterprising fellow figured out that it would be possible to actually fry an egg on the bottom of his black MacBook. Granted, it probably took something like 3 times as long than if he had used a stove, but thats obviously not the point. For bonus points, keep your coffee warm by placing it on top of your MacBook power adapter.

While obviously a stab at Apple for releasing such hot machines, I think its important to understand the fact that Apple has no control over how hots Intel's processors run. I'm sure the engineers in Cupertino do their best to make the machines run as cool as possible, but there are some things that even Ive and his team can't do.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
dude that sucks
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Pn0ybOiLiKehOy is on a distinguished road
lol one time someone chocolate caked my car
Old 07-14-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I hope one day someone goes and throws a lip kit on my car.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
yeah find the person and do some justice!
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
cough - sugar - gas tank - cough
Old 07-14-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I would kill them!
Old 07-14-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I always walk around to check anything done/on/in/to my car before I turn on the car. And the sad thing is you know who did this.

All I have to say is HIDE THE BODY GOOD!!!
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
that sucks. What are you going to do about it if u find the person?
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
dangg thats why you should stick to the stock muffler, jp.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
that sucks man
Old 07-14-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by armieo
I hope one day someone goes and throws a lip kit on my car.
you have to really **** someone off to have that happen

btw, the egg prank is kinda funny.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

mob_scene is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had someone whip cream my car before
Old 07-14-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^ hahahaha
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
the choclate cake thing was the funniest. someone should do that to a white car............ewww
Old 07-14-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
I had someone poptart my car once. Unfortunately, it was the nasty blueberry poptarts or some crap. Had they gone with the strawberry, I could have had free breakfast.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
yeah some asshat put a fricken potatoe in my tail pipe once.
Old 07-14-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Onetime, some Assh0le threw Zymol all over my car! And then had the audacity to rub it in! Oh wait, that was me...
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
me and my buddies put eggs on top of the hood of his car on a very hot day and we made fried eggs ;D yummmy!
Old 07-14-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its one thing to prank but I have a line that just does not get crossed. However back in high school this kid deserved it ten fold but me and some buddies went rabbit shooting one time and we took one and tied it to the exhuast pipe on his truck. Omg you should have smelled this thing. He went for about 4 days or so before he found it. After that he never screwed with us! I say if its a buddy get his *** back and if it not get him back after a long while so more crap does not happen to yours you do not want a war ......either that or just shoot his knee caps.
Old 07-14-2006
420 Member

Originally Posted by cg95660
Its one thing to prank but I have a line that just does not get crossed. However back in high school this kid deserved it ten fold but me and some buddies went rabbit shooting one time and we took one and tied it to the exhuast pipe on his truck. Omg you should have smelled this thing. He went for about 4 days or so before he found it. After that he never screwed with us! I say if its a buddy get his *** back and if it not get him back after a long while so more crap does not happen to yours you do not want a war ......either that or just shoot his knee caps.
haha for sure, heads are going to roll but im in a better mood now because a new toy came in the mail
Old 07-14-2006

You know what would be really evil to put into an exhaust?

Quick Reply: Someone Put F***ING EGGS in my exhaust (w/ Pics)