Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

first time posting pics(no 56k)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
first time posting pics(no 56k)

Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
has potential!
Old 07-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Interior looks like ****. Love the wheels and the hood, but not sure if carbon fiber and white with red go together to well.
Old 07-07-2006
balatuba

Buwisit is an unknown quantity at this point
dont like the white wheels and interior accent
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice lookin' but no offense do yourself a favor dude...clean your interior.

Most cars I see are clean on the outside but has dirty interior which ruins the look. Otherwise your car is nice
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Dark_Pyro7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the white on the inside is a bit much for me. The rest looks pretty good though. Well not big on Honda painted on back of rearview mirror. Like the rims though.
Old 07-07-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
The rims are not my taste, they take all the attention, the white on the inside doesnt flow very well. the rest looks nice.
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
yea man, gonna havev to agree, the "honda" on the rear view mirror is garbage juice, the interior is a little obnoxious, not feelin the white rims, and the "touring" badge under the taillight... well, at least that's fairly original

but it does have potential, hey, at least the drop looks great, and the hood is Dylan (spits hot fire? no?)
Old 07-07-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
you need some tint bad, go back to the stock interior,take off the honda thing on your mirror and hmmmm other than that i like it
Old 07-07-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Rear view mirror "Honda" = crap.
"TOURING" emblem = crap.

Rest = nice.
Old 07-07-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
hot rims
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
its aiight nice ride height
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
I think you car would look better if you stuck to 2 tones not 3.[red, white, and black]
Old 07-08-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice overall. if i would change anything...

black out the headlights
turn the interior back to stock color and put some type-s seats in
de-badge everything

but thats just my .02
Old 07-08-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
it is a bit too busy on the inside...i would get rid of the red.
where di you get that emblem below your taillight though? i remember someone on this site used to make them, just don't know who!
Old 07-10-2006
Registered!!

mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
thanks for all the comments, i'm not quite sure what to do about the inside, i thought i would try red and white but i dont really like it... the touring emblem is from some other car, i cant remember what (i aquire alot of that kind of crap cause i do autobody for a living). sorry the inside is not clean the car has been in my shop for over three months now because i've been driving my chevelle.
Old 07-10-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
yeah man the interior is a no go and so is that emblem but other than that I like it.
Old 07-10-2006

CecDogsVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
What kind of wheels are those? I would like to get those in black for my car.
Old 07-10-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Kill the red interior!!!

Rims are great!!!
Old 07-10-2006
Registered!!

jAhblK01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice rims. I would just get rid of that red interior. Other than that awesome ride
Old 07-10-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
too much goin on in the interior..... hmmm wheels if they were the silver or black.... everything else looks ayee okayy
Old 07-10-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
it looks ok but i think the same as everyone else about the inside color, but i think u should get some black rims, or just paint urs black. and fix the inside..
Old 07-11-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Touring? Touring what? lol, no idea why you would put that on. Just like everyone has said, the red and white interior just doesn't do it. It has potential, don't get me wrong. But if you don't like something why do it? You said you don't like the interior. Plan ahead and try to vision it before you go doing it, save you money and time.
Old 07-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Touring? Touring what? lol, no idea why you would put that on. Just like everyone has said, the red and white interior just doesn't do it. It has potential, don't get me wrong. But if you don't like something why do it? You said you don't like the interior. Plan ahead and try to vision it before you go doing it, save you money and time.

i just got the int. done, well sorta done i'm not sticking with the red/white but, it is not expensive for me to do because i manage a body shop (paint is free), when business gets slow i mess around with my cars

wheels are Racing Hart C5 17"