Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Tail light question

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Tail light question

I know 90% of hte people around here think altezza tail lights are stupid. Im beginning to come around to that line of thinking myself. I also see alot of people blackin out their stock tails. what about blackin out a set of altezzas? Would that still earn constant "rice" comments, or do you guys think that might be an alright way to go?
Old 07-04-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
i had blacked out altezzas at one point. they looked great on my car because my red tails are the only part that isn't black or silver. i only had them for 1 month then got rid of them for 04 tails because they suck and started to fog on me.
Old 07-05-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
do you have any pix of them? and what did you use to actually do the blackout?
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
i used pactra lexan tint it seems like most people use this, the tail light film, or nightshades. anyways all of this is sold on ebay.
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i did it with a set of chrome altezzas i had. was gonna do a DIY on it, but it's pretty much the same as the one for the headlights. 3 coats of Krylon Fusion ( Gloss finish) and 2 coats of clear. Used clear tub and tile sealer to seal the lenses back up. been on for about a month now and no fog as of yet

pm your email and I can send some pics if ya want..on and off the car