::Accolade:: body kits - Page 4 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

::Accolade:: body kits

Old 06-23-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
this seller seems shady
Old 06-23-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
I gave him a -rep for being a lazy douche
Old 06-23-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Yeh this guy is teh suck.
Old 06-23-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I propose...teh great ole ban

BTW, I love LowLife's sig!

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-23-2006 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

dave_accolade is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Graphicdude
You know for a new Vendor, they are really slow to answering questions!! Accolade, get wih the program!!! If you want sales, answer the questions!! You gotta be prompt dude. Everyone is drooling over this and have money burning in their wallets. They want to spend it.

a) how much for the kit, screw the shipping thing just the price of the kit
b) are you making one for the 01-03 coupe & sedan, and if so, how long before its available
c) what makes your composite material better if not the same (in relaiblitiy and flexibilty) than poly eurothane?
We are not making a 01-03 coupe/sedan kit in the near future, what we have available is what we displayed. The price is around $850 shipped within the USA..

It is not the same as polyurethane, it is PFRP and takes middle ground between traditional fiberglass and urethane..

PolyFibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) (also Fibre-reinforced polymer) is a composite material comprising a polymer matrix reinforced with fibres, the polymer polyester thermosetting plastic. So its much more flexible..

I hope that answers your questions..

Originally Posted by PICHY
well i think lips kits are better...

but my point was like i said at the begining... i belive these big bodykits are fading thats all. i dont see them as much as i used too.
I disagree, trends come and go but full bumper replacements will always have a main stay in the tuning industry, lip designs from one to another differ slightly, uniqueness is very important and what we are seeing is infact a decline in lips and the JDM style in favor of the developing DRIFT scene using full bumpers, and also a greater move to the VIP style both full bumpers.. The problem with the body kits is that around 2001 and beyond there has been a lack of new designs..

Last edited by dave_accolade; 06-23-2006 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
very clean! love the rear.

how bout you guys make a full low key body kit for the '99 miata. with a full rear bumper and maybe some widebody fender flares??
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
sweet man, the front kinda of reminds me of the s2k front bumper. Kinda.
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dave_accolade

I disagree, trends come and go but full bumper replacements will always have a main stay in the tuning industry, lip designs from one to another differ slightly, uniqueness is very important and what we are seeing is infact a decline in lips and the JDM style in favor of the developing DRIFT scene using full bumpers, and also a greater move to the VIP style both full bumpers.. The problem with the body kits is that around 2001 and beyond there has been a lack of new designs..
agree with that.
Old 06-25-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Well, that sucks!! no 01-03 kit. oh well, at least he finally replied
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Accolade will become famous soon enoughAccolade will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
some people here talked crap about body kits and said lips where better, now they want one?

Originally Posted by mag05ex
Okay so this kit is FULL replacement?? Like Front bumper, rear bumper, what im getting at is this. I have to remove my stock bumpers for these right?? I know its a retarded question. Im just looking for an alternative kit to the kaminari lip i wanna buy...
Blake

Yes thats correct, These are full bumper replacements

Originally Posted by mag05ex
Hey is there anyways you can get an upclose direct shot of the rear bumper. Something we can see a little better, more strait on. The kit is sweet, and the price falls in real well for what it is.
B
will try to get some pics soon

Last edited by Accolade; 06-26-2006 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

::Accolade:: body kits

Eyelids Coming Soon For the Head Light
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
mmmm...rice....with soy sauce...

oh yea, the fenders look nice too!
Old 06-26-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
fenders are too "extreme" for me
Old 06-26-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
meh
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
fenders are too "extreme" for me
agree
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the whole kit is too extreme. I'm not a fan of bodykits. I still think that it would be much cleaner if its an OEM front lip, side skirts & rear lip.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey atleast someone is ACTUALLY doing something for the 04-05's. So yah good job, just not my cup of tea...
Blake
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

2k1_sedan is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think the fenders go with the rest of the kit. They seem out of place or just added on...
Old 06-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
very nice for aftermarket fenders.i have definately seen some really ugly ones, but these arent that bad.
Old 06-26-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I know you said you're not going to make it. But more people on here own 01-03's, and more people own coupes. So you kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
keep the 04 stuff coming.

it might benfit a lil to make 01-03 parts 2 thou. maybe not go crazy. IMO
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
they look pretty good
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Accolade

Eyelids Coming Soon For the Head Light
looks good to me!
Old 06-26-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Wasent this garbage just closed?
Old 06-26-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I'm happy more products are coming out for the 04/05, but after seeing that new pic of the front bumper...

Looks like a good place to hold my tho
Old 06-26-2006

yea i thought dj02 closed this thread
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
ibtl...again...

the front does look like a shelf, but i like the rear
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
no i re-opend it. there was a mis comunication. but if the bashing dosent stop i will close it.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Hi Members,

These are just few products as we are new to the civic market,

We will be desgining lot of products for 01-03 as well as the 04-05.

Just that it will end from here. If we have your support we will develop lot of parts according to your requirements, Just that we need your feed back.

This is why we are on this forum so that we gain market research on the products you like.

We do not develop products which you do not like, just that we want to know what you need.

So if you can let us know what you need we would really appriciate it,

thanks for your support,

Accolade

We have designed this front bumper of TYPE N to specifically house the intercooler as it has ample space inside. It will be very funtional

Also the Fenders will carry Vents

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I know you said you're not going to make it. But more people on here own 01-03's, and more people own coupes. So you kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one
As you know we are new to the 01-03 Market,

Just that we will take a bit of more time as product develop takes a lot of time.

So i am sure by the end of this year we will carry many products as possible for 01-03 Coupe Market.

thanks
Accolade

Last edited by Accolade; 06-26-2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
Hey Accolade, the design of the front bumper is Excellent except for the huge part that sticks out...I know its one of your design trademarks, but if you could redesign the front, exactly how it is, except dimensions like this...it would be an instant winner. Like i said, keep the style the same, same vents and sizes just make the bumper not stick out so far like in the picture. Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ::Accolade:: body kits

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.