Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

tilted sideways/new tvs pics

Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
tilted sideways/new tvs pics

Got rid of the headrests cause i put rsx seats, got the back screens set on the back panel instead of sitting with glue on the backseat of my seats how it used to be.... got 12.1'' flipdown, visors are white to match inside as well.... New momo millenium steering wheel on its way...Also got Mercedes E55 Projectors being retrofitted into OEM headlights blacked out to match the car, which will be done this week....... startt the flaming

Last edited by kumanan; 06-24-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

heatzill is an unknown quantity at this point
that's tight
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry but the first thing that came to mind was "fucking gay".
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

MIVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Way to go man, almost show car status!
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
ur car is like a guy i saw at work today he had a ****en mole with hair growing out of it and it made me wanna puke
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
you have officially been pimped
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ramcosca
how about some cons that you dont like? i posted for opinions and to see what people like and dont like.
Old 06-24-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

his car aint as ugly as ur gf, and besides u have like 500000 posts and a stock vic, whats up with that, cant afford to mod cause you gotta feed her
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
his car aint as ugly as ur gf, and besides u have like 500000 posts and a stock vic, whats up with that, cant afford to mod cause you gotta feed her

0wned :|
Old 06-24-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^ Holy Sh*t!!! Damn man that stung.

BTW I have no complaints about your car. Very Nice!
Old 06-24-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
WHOA buddy. Watch it. Lets keep the mouthing to each other and not their family/friends/significant others. He was just commenting about the car there was no reason to go off on him, it isn't even your car why have input to someone else? Unless this is kumanan on a different name...but I am sure he wouldn't do that he seems like a cool person. Fucking tool

Car looks alright, not a fan of 20s or glittery paint, but do what you want it is your car and the tvs and carputer are SWEET.

Last edited by 2k2civ34; 06-24-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-24-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Haha that was a good one...Im not feeling the glittery paint..If this is a show car i think its pretty nice.
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

billiardini will become famous soon enoughbilliardini will become famous soon enough
gotta appreciate the car for what he is trying to achieve.. looks pimp for a show car if you ask me.. keep it up looks sick bro
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh, I can't even start to believe this ****...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what the fuck? WHo the fuck died and made you king? I'd expect kumanan to come out with a comment like that, but what the hell? A fucking n00b? WTF? So what if I have almost 4000 posts and my car is stock? I'm a student, I spend my money on books, food and the gasoline I use to see my girlfriend. And, oh, by the way, why don't you insult me (whom you don't even know)? You have to go insulting my girl (someone whom you know less)! It's nice and fun when someone does it the first time; if they continue, not Ok; if a fucking n00b comes up and says something, man that's wrong. You're lucky I'm not a moderator, or else you'd be banned.
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
WHOA buddy. Watch it. Lets keep the mouthing to each other and not their family/friends/significant others. He was just commenting about the car there was no reason to go off on him, it isn't even your car why have input to someone else? Unless this is kumanan on a different name...but I am sure he wouldn't do that he seems like a cool person. Fucking tool.
And I know he knows I was only joking. True, I don't like the car, but the gheyness thing was just a joke... like we always do on this site, you hear 1sykcivic?

Originally Posted by kumanan
how about some cons that you dont like? i posted for opinions and to see what people like and dont like.
Oh, well... Lexanis, glittered paint and the white interiors. But if you like it, I'm cool with that. Wouldn't have it on my car, though.
[Edit]
Oh! Also, forgot to mention that you have good taste on tail lights! Not ricey! lol I like those.

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-24-2006 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Yeah Raúl, n00bs need to learn their place on the website. Also people who can take criticism are the best people to post their ride on the net. Props to you kumanan for the hard work put into your car.
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Oh, lookie. I just noticed... look at his sub-title, Joel...
Originally Posted by 1sykcivic's sub-title
Not banned obviously
It seems that he doesn't learn... Mr. Noob King wants to be banned again.

And, damn. 101 posts and he's been banned already, it seems.

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-24-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
we got a lot of haters in here...i personally saw this car in person - its actually nice

for haters...go fack yourselves
Old 06-24-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
hahahahah hahaha this thread is so funny... wow.. ramcosca i think you were a bit harsh.. i agree with him. wow and all this time ive been here i thought you were a girl ahhahahaah.

anyways your car looks good man. lots of custom work and money in that show car. the screens are sweet i dunno if id have that many but whatever works for you. overall for a show car your car is awesome.
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
ramcosca i think you were a bit harsh
Well, aren't we sometimes? Aren't you a bit harsh when you're pissed off?
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
wow and all this time ive been here i thought you were a girl
... Ok, so I guess you never pay attention to my posts, do you?
Old 06-24-2006
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
What the world needs now...
Is love... sweet love.
It's the only thing
That there's just too little of.
Old 06-25-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
It's just to blingy for me, glittery paint, 20's, and then a white interior, the interior being white just doesn't go well at all with the dark colored paint on the outside. Its nice to see the carputer in the dash but the 30 other tv's just look thrown into the car. Nothing seems to go together. Sorry man, i think a nicely done paint job with some 19's (non suv chrome looking) and a carputer, tv's in the headrest and maybe in the visors and change the interior color then it would be better. But just way to overdone.

People, leave the fighting to pm's, it gets old watching you guys battle on the forum. Grow the f*ck up and chill out. If you ask for critism, thats what you get, good or bad. Don't battle for someone else either. Just keep it to yourself.

Last edited by drew22mader; 06-25-2006 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
looks good for show
Old 06-25-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
looks ok

ram he isnt banned, but should be
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
looks nice i wanted air ride just to have more fun in the car..rims are the only thing i would chage probably but not my car of course.. keep it up man...surprised no lambos?
Old 06-25-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
A for your effort and time on this vic but, I have to tell that I'm not feeling that paint job and those rims. The same goes for the TVs in the back.
Old 06-25-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Well, aren't we sometimes? Aren't you a bit harsh when you're pissed off?... Ok, so I guess you never pay attention to my posts, do you?

i do pay attention you act like a girl thats why.
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

just to make it clear, there not 20's, there 18s lol
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

HotShotMedic is an unknown quantity at this point
yah seriously ^^^ lots of time and money, great job!
Old 06-25-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
As much as over the top your car may be to some people. I like it. Its so pimp. Although i dont know if i dig that colour for your interior though. I never really liked light coloured interior cars..
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
not feeling the chrome, but other than that pretty sweet

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: tilted sideways/new tvs pics