Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
decals

ok so i just bought this decal that says civic to put on my back passenger door now the question it do you think i should buy a second one for the other side? or just keep it at one?
let me know your opinions, im taking off the alpine one i have on my windshield its a big banner, and i have two small dc sports ones on the smaller windows on the back im going to put a few new ones on any suggestions on that too? thanks guys any help again is appreciated
Old 06-24-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Did you buy it from the eStore? (Does it say 7thgencivic.com? If not, you suck. )
I think you should go with both.

Oh, and I'd recommend taking off all stickers with a brand-name unless you're sponsored. If not, riiiiiiice!

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-24-2006 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

midnight civic you can suck it and ram thanks appreciate it
Old 06-24-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
suck wut your super decals??for gods sakes your asking a Question about stupid stickers kid...
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

yea i was asking peoples opinion you know people do that but i guess an antisocial **** like you wouldnt know a thing about that
Old 06-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, come oooon! What's wrong with noobs these days?! Stop it with these senseless noob fighting!! Come on!!!

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

PCaly2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd have to agree, unless sponsored why put brand stickers on car?
Old 06-24-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
put one on both sides i guess. my opinion is dont listen to the sponsored junk.. represent the companies you love but in the right ways not HUGE stickers.
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

GeminiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
its called promoting...
Old 06-25-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
It's called 'rice' But then again, I'm from the rare group of people that don't even like bumperstickers on their car...

But of course I am a hypocrite. I just bought some shocker stickers for my rear window...
Old 06-25-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^

Shocker ≠ Name-brand
Shocker = Sweet
Old 06-25-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Shocker=internet fad spread to cars=teh suck=internet fad I picked up=
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

Ryan2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
some stickers are ok (although i personally don't prefer them), but why do you want to put one that says "civic"? everyone already knows its a civic
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ryan2005
some stickers are ok (although i personally don't prefer them), but why do you want to put one that says "civic"? everyone already knows its a civic
unless you took off your badges? and even then if your car is fixed up some people cant tell i have that said to me all the time cause my body kit and what not
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ryan2005

Old 06-25-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
^ that wasn't really funny, and I don't think it was meant to be
Old 06-25-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LowLife
^ that wasn't really funny, and I don't think it was meant to be
well THAT was funny!

The only decals I have are the baby stickers Eibach gave me and AEM's plate holder. Getting big stickers is tacky, especially ones that don't have anything to do with your car.
Old 06-25-2006
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
I have a big one that says civic across the top of my windshield. I like it.
Old 07-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Big stickers are teh suck if your car isn't show-only.

And then there they still suck.

Last edited by ramcosca; 07-01-2006 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost