decals - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2006   #1  
Registered!!

Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
decals

ok so i just bought this decal that says civic to put on my back passenger door now the question it do you think i should buy a second one for the other side? or just keep it at one?
let me know your opinions, im taking off the alpine one i have on my windshield its a big banner, and i have two small dc sports ones on the smaller windows on the back im going to put a few new ones on any suggestions on that too? thanks guys any help again is appreciated
Civorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #2  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #3  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Did you buy it from the eStore? (Does it say 7thgencivic.com? If not, you suck. )
I think you should go with both.

Oh, and I'd recommend taking off all stickers with a brand-name unless you're sponsored. If not, riiiiiiice!

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-24-2006 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #4  
Registered!!

midnight civic you can suck it and ram thanks appreciate it
Old 06-24-2006   #5  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
suck wut your super decals??for gods sakes your asking a Question about stupid stickers kid...
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #6  
Registered!!

yea i was asking peoples opinion you know people do that but i guess an antisocial **** like you wouldnt know a thing about that
Old 06-24-2006   #7  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, come oooon! What's wrong with noobs these days?! Stop it with these senseless noob fighting!! Come on!!!

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Old 06-24-2006   #8  
Registered!!

PCaly2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd have to agree, unless sponsored why put brand stickers on car?
PCaly2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #9  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
put one on both sides i guess. my opinion is dont listen to the sponsored junk.. represent the companies you love but in the right ways not HUGE stickers.
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #10  
Registered!!

GeminiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
its called promoting...
GeminiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #11  
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
It's called 'rice' But then again, I'm from the rare group of people that don't even like bumperstickers on their car...

But of course I am a hypocrite. I just bought some shocker stickers for my rear window...
Sinisterdexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #12  
Words on a User Title

^^^

Shocker ≠ Name-brand
Shocker = Sweet
Old 06-25-2006   #13  
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Shocker=internet fad spread to cars=teh suck=internet fad I picked up=
LowLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #14  
Registered!!

Ryan2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
some stickers are ok (although i personally don't prefer them), but why do you want to put one that says "civic"? everyone already knows its a civic
Ryan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #15  
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2005
some stickers are ok (although i personally don't prefer them), but why do you want to put one that says "civic"? everyone already knows its a civic
unless you took off your badges? and even then if your car is fixed up some people cant tell i have that said to me all the time cause my body kit and what not
FreedomEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #16  
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2005

HondaSaurusLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #17  
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
^ that wasn't really funny, and I don't think it was meant to be
LowLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #18  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowLife
^ that wasn't really funny, and I don't think it was meant to be
well THAT was funny!

The only decals I have are the baby stickers Eibach gave me and AEM's plate holder. Getting big stickers is tacky, especially ones that don't have anything to do with your car.
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #19  
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
I have a big one that says civic across the top of my windshield. I like it.
thefever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #20  
Words on a User Title

Big stickers are teh suck if your car isn't show-only.

And then there they still suck.

Last edited by ramcosca; 07-01-2006 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost