Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post up your VAFC

Old 06-22-2006
spoolin by you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
Thumbs up Post up your VAFC

I will be installing my vafc tomorrow and am looking for some ideas on where to mount it. To those who have i mounted by the cigarette lighter, what did you use to hold it in place and do you have any trouble seeing it while driving or in the drivers seat? Would it be better to be slanted up?
Old 06-22-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
hmm.. thats pretty clean. I was planning to put mine in the cluster bezel, but at the side. Since i have a DX, thres nothing there
Old 06-22-2006
spoolin by you

Originally Posted by Rennen
how did u mount it and how is the visibility from the drivers seat?
Old 06-22-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i used velcro to stick it onto a spacer. that way i can still take it off. i can't see it while watching the road. theres nothing there that you would need to keep an eye on anyways.
Old 06-22-2006
spoolin by you

Originally Posted by Rennen
i used velcro to stick it onto a spacer. that way i can still take it off. i can't see it while watching the road. theres nothing there that you would need to keep an eye on anyways.
yeah, but when ur int he drivers seat and not driving, how visible is the screen?
Old 06-22-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Your making too big of a deal about this, get it, stick it there and be done.
Old 06-22-2006
New Mod on the Block

i can see everything except the very top of the screen. the pic is pretty much what it looks like in the drivers seat.
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
Old 06-23-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Originally Posted by R3DL1N3
i had mine there once.. because to much of a pain to use my cup holders so now its on my dash. i'll post a pic later.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
here mine

Search this Thread