Honda Hurricane 1000 want opinions - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2006   #1
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Honda Hurricane 1000 want opinions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Thinking about getting this bike. My buddies dad has a 91 hurricane 660 and its a pretty damn nice bike. Thinking about upgrading form the the ninja 500 but still don't wanna worry about maybe laying it down and haveing a little cheaper insurance.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006   #2
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
looks like its in good condition but realistically its not up to todays standards. i mean the suspension is all original motor has never been rebuilt and has 45k on it. its clean but i think a better purchase would be like a 96 gsxr 750. you would be stepping up from a 500 and the gsxr 750 is no slouch. i dont hink the hurricane is anywhere near as agile, its a much bigger bike, rame weight and size play a huge roll in how a bike performs. i remember the hurricane being a fast bike for its day. but we are in a new age now and i wouldnt subject myself to a bike that is almost 20yrs old. 10yrs is old enough. 96 was a great year for the gsxr as well and can be found for pretty cheap now a days!

Last edited by familycar; 06-20-2006 at 04:21 PM.
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote