Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Which ride has the best look!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondaqueen should not be trustedhondaqueen should not be trustedhondaqueen should not be trusted
Which ride has the best look!!!

Black on Black!!!

17'chrome

20'chrome

[IMG]

Last edited by hondaqueen; 06-16-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
black on black
Old 06-16-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
wtf's with all the ebay honda stickers? all of them suck purely because of that. but one if i have to choose. and why do you keep posting pictures of the same thing? don't you think you've been flamed enough?
Old 06-16-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
this cant be a serious question.
Old 06-16-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
He won an award at the rediculous looking car show
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

hondaqueen should not be trustedhondaqueen should not be trustedhondaqueen should not be trusted
Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To Much In Your Blood Will Kill You....
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

StealthCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good man, they are jealous haters man........
Old 06-16-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
#2 and 3 look like absolute dogshit and #1 only looks kinda bad, so #1 by default. In fact, #1 would look good if those stickers were taken off.

And guess what, hondaqueen, you're not a baller like you think you are. As much as you want to put crazy-*** chrome 20s on your Civic, it's not going to be a luxury car. People in Escalades are still going to laugh at you. Sorry. Fvck, I wouldn't even put chrome 20s on my BMW coz it's not luxury enough to warrant that.

As for car #2, those rims look like dinner plates and he'd be better off with the stock hubcaps.
Old 06-16-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yup im a jelious hater cause I can't afford ugly *** 20's. I mean yeah I just have a turbo and nitrious powered car. Dropped the right way with full upgraded suspension, upgraded brakes. full custom interior, audio/visual system ,and cusotm paint. rolling on some nice 17's, soon to be hooked up with nitto neo gens. but yes im jelious of a dog **** looking wanna be scraper.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
HAHA this is funny. 20's on a civic now thats a waste of money. Ur no balla thats for sure. And if U were U wouldnt be ridin in a civic. Maybe its just the rims U keep puttin on there but those chrome rims def. gotta go.
And who's hatin he keeps puttin up threads about the same thing and people keep tellim him that they look like ish.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
yup im a jelious hater cause I can't afford ugly *** 20's. I mean yeah I just have a turbo and nitrious powered car. Dropped the right way with full upgraded suspension, upgraded brakes. full custom interior, audio/visual system ,and cusotm paint. rolling on some nice 17's, soon to be hooked up with nitto neo gens. but yes im jelious of a dog **** looking wanna be scraper.

bwwahahahaahahahaahaaha now thats well put ... repp'n team orange to the fullest... there is no need to explain yourself, everyone on these boards knows that you have one of the tighest 7gens....

as for the question actually black on black looks the best, BUT you deff. have to ditch the stickers...
the 20s wouldnt be sooo bad if they wherent chrome or if you where going for show... just not chrome...
black bullet has 20s and his car looks amazing....
some axis rims, or Racing Harts ...

Last edited by mndthegap1; 06-16-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 06-16-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Ew!!!!
Old 06-16-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
im just a hater of all retarded things. like chrome 20's on a civic.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

WHO SAID I WAS A BALLER? WHY I GOTA BE ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS JUST CAUSE I LIKE CHROME...AND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE ALL ENERGY SUSPENSION AND I HAVE UPGRADED MY SUSP I CHANGED OUT MY CONTROL ARMS AND EVERYTHING PLUS BRAKE KIT...LOSERS!! You dont know me, and plus i can put up many threads as i want! If you dont like then dont look cause you aint scaring NOBODY "DUDE" Valdeezy and white2kex
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
well I am not trying to scare nobody. And If U keep putting up threads about the same thing and ur gonna get hated on so chill out with ur attitude. U ask and U shall get what people think.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
Black on black, but take off those tail lights and smoke out the oem.

than you are good to go!
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
this thread is great just lose the stickers please all of them....
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Anotherslo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Go with what you type of scheme your going for... If you wan't a more tuner look go with the Black on Black if you want a more Bling look go with the chrome.

I personally like the Black on black, and no matter what look your going for, getting rid of the Honda Sticker will make it better looking IMO.
Old 06-16-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
#2 and 3 look like absolute dogshit and #1 only looks kinda bad, so #1 by default. In fact, #1 would look good if those stickers were taken off.

And guess what, hondaqueen, you're not a baller like you think you are. As much as you want to put crazy-*** chrome 20s on your Civic, it's not going to be a luxury car. People in Escalades are still going to laugh at you. Sorry. Fvck, I wouldn't even put chrome 20s on my BMW coz it's not luxury enough to warrant that.

As for car #2, those rims look like dinner plates and he'd be better off with the stock hubcaps.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL *TEAR* LOL LOL LOL

Old 06-16-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
He won an award at the rediculous looking car show

ahhahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by StealthCivic
Looks good man, they are jealous haters man........
jealous of not being stupid enough to put 20s on a civic, to add to that, they're CHROME.

yes, we're jealous.

i think black on black looks bad now, its too played out. black on silver is hip.

back that *** up

Last edited by vacivic2005; 06-16-2006 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
is that a tach on the dash ?
cant tell.....

and in that pic all the stickers are off, and doesnt look bad that way w/o stickers and its clean with the lip kit...
i mean think about it, in that pic its a civic with a lipkit and rims...
IMO just need different set of 20s, like i said before axis, RH, something like that, just dont like the chrome sorry...

Last edited by mndthegap1; 06-16-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-16-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
damn tig ol bitties... I like the black on black with out the sticker then that **** be hott
Old 06-16-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
y0 i'm feelin the one wif teh leet "H" on teh hood..word yo.
...20s on a civic bwhahahahaa
Old 06-16-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont like the chrome rims. sorry.
Old 06-16-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Old 06-16-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! LOL HOLY S#it. I just made a total *** out of myself because i was laphin so hard at work ( its hella quite) then i made the mistake of reading "the worst post ever" lol... man.. *tear* good s#it...
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Black on Black minus the white stickers looks cleaner.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
Dood no offence but i would drive his car over yours anyday, you have the WORST PAINT that ive EVER seen, Didnt you paint it in your garage? And your interior, gold outside with Blue interior And your turbo kit.......... I could only imagine what the rest looks like.

Hondaqueen **** these *******s! If YOU like it thats all that matters. And personally i like the Black on black

Id rather roll some 20's then ride around with my paint looking like this

Last edited by DIZZLE; 06-16-2006 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Well if you really wanna try and dis my ride at least post pics of it after it was wet sanded and buffed. Which if you knew anythign about 2 stage paint you would realize you must do that in oder to really shine. And yes it was painted in a garage, by my friend who is a professional painter. And then go further to realize that my car was, not as much anymore, going more for a low rider/mini truck atmosphere, while still maintaing the tuner car look. Which blue velvet, black fur, and TV/DVD player does nicely I think. Not to mention Blue and orange are compliments. And california gold is an orange base with a gold pearl and gold flake in it. So, here are a coulpe of shiny pics for ya.

as far as my turbo setup, its a custom setup, useing a cast HKS manifold, so yeah its discolored in the pic now it is painted flat black. and the SF fuel system piuctured is gone in place for emanage and type-s injectors.

want more stuff to know, currently rocking a stock front and rear bumper with RS lips and RS grill. And RS sides. Roof is in primer, because it is getting painted black unitl I get CF, as are my bumpers and sides skirts, along with where my old sides were molded in.Wil lbe repainted end of July as soon as I get my paint and paint booth time.

ok pics arn't workign so go here, it hasn't been updated in a long while
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/641765/1

Last edited by ajhdragon; 06-16-2006 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Which ride has the best look!!!