Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

yellow fogs????

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
yellow fogs????

i know this prob. also have been posted........ wat u guys think bout the ebay yellow fogs..... its like a $10 difference from the clear ones.....

Old 06-14-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
get them
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
when am i gettin the sticker yo....... wat u doin tomm before 130.... ill pick it up before i go to court in wayneee
Old 06-14-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
They look pretty good. I'm tempted to get a set my self but I don't know how yellow would look on my car.
Old 06-14-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would get them and still get the Lamin-x stickers. just to protect the lenses and to give it more of a yellow look
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
personally im not a big fan of the yellow fogs, just seems to throw the whole front off, kinda like if you had two gold front teeth. but if you like em and its only 10 differance, then def get em
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

only reason for me gettin them is b/c im gettin projectors and they are imfamous for takin away light.... so just addition to it
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
but i have a question, do the yellow fogs do anything more than the clear ones (unlikely right?) or do people get them cus they like the way they look?
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
**** lookz dope ..
Old 06-14-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
u should get the clear ones and get lamin-x so that they'll still be yellow and they'd be protected from rocks and debris.
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
but i have a question, do the yellow fogs do anything more than the clear ones (unlikely right?) or do people get them cus they like the way they look?
welllll the yellow one gives off a yellow tint......

Originally Posted by Rennen
u should get the clear ones and get lamin-x so that they'll still be yellow and they'd be protected from rocks and debris.
yeaa but wont give off much yellow..... i was thinkin gettin yellow lamin -x soo its more yellow but then i think might look more ricey......

Last edited by djrabbi; 06-14-2006 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-14-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow actually cuts through fog and rain better than white (light that is lol). Thats why most OEM foglights are yellow.
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

gotcha. thx
Old 06-14-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
No problem
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Yellow actually cuts through fog and rain better than white (light that is lol). Thats why most OEM foglights are yellow.
cool i didnt know that.....
Old 06-14-2006

Learn something new every day
Old 06-14-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
i want the jdm ion ones...
Old 06-14-2006

I had em then sold em. They just looked WAY to blue and not enough yellow in real life lol. They did match my ION snowboarding goggles though rofl.
Old 06-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
some fyi...

yellow film takes away light output, wont make light as yellow as lexus.

most foglight put out little or no visible light. I cant even see mine at night at all.

finally, the best setup is some quality fog lens and "selective" yellow bulb that filters out the blue and gives you real yellow light. contact daniel stern he will explain everything.
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

whose daniel stern...... i feel like a noobie all over again lol
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
personally im not a big fan of the yellow fogs, just seems to throw the whole front off, kinda like if you had two gold front teeth. but if you like em and its only 10 differance, then def get em
I am with this guy.. Yellow fogs look so WalMart
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by HondaSaurusLX
I am with this guy.. Yellow fogs look so WalMart
hmmm maybe..... but most of us like em..... i think im still gettin them
Old 06-14-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i like white fogs with colorful blue lol. yellow seems too european to me. and the only other cars that have yellow are ricers or jdm wannabes.

Old 06-15-2006
Banned

hey gearbox, i got my hands on 4300K HID;s.... i ordered them
Old 06-15-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by djrabbi
hey gearbox, i got my hands on 4300K HID;s.... i ordered them

Send us a link
Old 06-15-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I have 4300k bulbs on my car with is300 ballasts/harness
Old 06-15-2006
Premium Member

awesome now you'll have the most light and it will still be a pure white color.
Old 06-15-2006
Life is better with 5lug

it is very bright....I got the harness and ballasts off ebay for 120 shipped...bulbs were another 80...
Old 06-15-2006

I wasen't saying film gear, I was just saying color in general, lol.
Old 06-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
Talking

lol i was thinkin the same thing
it looks nice on some cars tho

Quick Reply: yellow fogs????