What Color?? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2006   #1
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
What Color??

ok, guys help me decide, i want to get a new color for my vic, im gonna b getting a lip kit, thinking the kamanari front and sides and oem rear...anyway here are some pictures of my car, i want a color that will go nicely with my bronze rims, im thinking either a color inbetween baby blue and si blue, like that shade of blue...or a si blue wiht a little bit of white mixed in so a creamy si blue wiht bronze flakes in it so it goes even better with the rims...im also getting a cf hood, if anyone has pics of one of those shades of blue on our year vics or knows of any other color that would look nice with my car, let me kno
here are some pics..and thanks for your help in advanced guys...

02blackcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #2
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
id say go with si blue and also change your tails. the scream rice

04-05 tails would look a lot better
mexinaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #3
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i vote that u paint it s2000 yellow.
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #4
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
itr yellow ftw
1sykcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #5
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Have you considered BMW Laguna Seca Blue? It's one of my favorites...

Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #6
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
Orange
phuviano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #7
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexinaction
change your tails. the scream rice
yea i kno, i just bought stock tails off my friend last night...there going on today, and i love the laguna seca blue bmw color, thats just what i was looking at color wise, im in love with that, but anybody else have any other suggestions...
Old 06-14-2006   #8
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Here are some of my other favorites...
STI Blue

R32 Blue

The Older Evo Blue

They are all pretty similar and all really nice
Old 06-14-2006   #9
Registered!!

dma001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, I like the darker Royal Blue Pearl with the bronze rims:

I think that it would really make the rims pop...
dma001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #10
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
how bout white. white looks hot with broze rims and cf hood
VTEK2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #11
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma001
Personally, I like the darker Royal Blue Pearl with the bronze rims:

I think that it would really make the rims pop...

i second that
Curiouz_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #12
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuviano
Orange
thats what I was going to say. Come to the citrius side.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #13
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
if your curious of how STI blue and BMW Leguna Seca blue would look like in our civic heres a pic of me and Dizzle.

in my opinion S2000 red would be a cool color dont see many around here with bronze colored rims.
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #14
Owned By Slo Rex

I thought that car looked like Laguna Seca Blue when I saw your thread but I wasn't sure... both cars look awesome... the STI blue looks a lot different on a civic then a scoobie
Old 06-14-2006   #15
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I thought that car looked like Laguna Seca Blue when I saw your thread but I wasn't sure... both cars look awesome... the STI blue looks a lot different on a civic then a scoobie
you have good taste in paint
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #16

s2000 red wouldnt look good with bronze rims. i would go with a Si blue if not white. im still stickin with white. it looks clean. get a cf trunk then paint the roof black. (kool-aid man voice) oooohh yeaaa
Old 06-14-2006   #17
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
oh ..
Old 06-14-2006   #18
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Speaking of SI blue has anyone seen the new scion color? Almost identical to SI blue.
Logan3024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #19
Registered!!

thanks guys, keep it coming, which do u think will look better on my car with a kamanari front, sides, and oem rear non-aero lip...with my bronze rims and a 2.25 inch drop and a cf hood?
STI BLUE
M3 LAGUNA SECA BLUE
TYPE R WHITE
Old 06-15-2006   #20
Owned By Slo Rex

I can't decide between STI or Laguna Seca both are awesome colors
Old 06-15-2006   #21
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
i say s2k laguna blue or pearl white
AznChinksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #22
Registered!!

the thing im thinking now is i dont think that bronze rims will go good with the laguna seca blue....can someone do a chop of the laguna seca blue vic with my bronze rims on it
Old 06-15-2006   #23
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I second that man, I don't think the laguna seca blue will blend in with bronze rims. A richer shade of blue ( STI, Si) woud be perfect.
MYK1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #24
Registered!!

id say go with the gs-r blue similar to the si but with a hint of more purple. i actually like it better than the si blue. yeah i also dont think leguna seca blue would definitly not look good with bronze rims. if you want just look at one of me or dizzles threads and you can see he has the kaminari kit too! EVO blues hella sick too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZZLE
Speaking of SI blue has anyone seen the new scion color? Almost identical to SI blue.
i actually like that better

Last edited by Christian Calim; 06-15-2006 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2006   #25

u can sell me ur bronze rims...
Old 06-15-2006   #26
Registered!!

^^ha nah dude, im good....
so choices are...
EVO 8 BLUE
LAGUNA SECA BLUE
TYPE R WHITE
heres a link of a chop of christian's car with my bronze rims....
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=266129
Old 06-15-2006   #27
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
sti blue looks good
KINGCHILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #28
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02blackcivic
^^ha nah dude, im good....
so choices are...
EVO 8 BLUE
LAGUNA SECA BLUE
TYPE R WHITE
heres a link of a chop of christian's car with my bronze rims....
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=266129
That looks awesome IMO
Old 06-15-2006   #29
Registered!!

ok we need a chop of sti blue on a civic and type r white with a chop of your bronze rims so we can compare with the leguna seca blue.
Old 06-16-2006   #30
Registered!!

yea^^^

ok, i think the laguna seca blue looks nice with bronze rims
now i think kamanari lip kit is too much bodykitish for me
im thinkin kamanari front lip, type rs side skirts, and type r or oem rear lip...what do u guys think?

Last edited by 02blackcivic; 06-16-2006 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost