Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

pink civic sedan at oc car show?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
pink civic sedan at oc car show?

picture was not taken by me.
Old 06-13-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
looks nice and clean....... as for the color.... no comment
Old 06-13-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
thats different. the colors good as long as the owner is a woman. if its a man the car totally sucks.
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
hahaha
Old 06-13-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
thats different. the colors good as long as the owner is a woman. if its a man the car totally sucks.
in JDM land, pink = manly, blue = girly.

but you would've known that already if you were truly JDM!!!!!

Old 06-14-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i think i've seen that car before. i think it looks good.
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
i agree with him
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
nice hummer
Old 06-14-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the front kit which one is it???
Old 06-14-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
I myself thought it was hideous in person. It has some nice points, but over-all bleh...
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
i think a co-workers friend took that. its over at the scionlife forum. personally i think its rice as hell. i mean come on, z3 fenders? i like the headlights though.
Old 06-14-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
rice...? if that was a girls car i think its good... if I saw a girl driving that it would make her look even hotter

this aint like some cars on here that have altezzas and CHROME rims.... this car has a theme and from what i see its clean
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

hauliau is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I still think the car its clean, but yeah better a female driver.
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
only if that was in black..
Old 06-14-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Looks pretty tight, I think it is the new Mark Kay cars
Old 06-14-2006

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
i think a co-workers friend took that. its over at the scionlife forum. personally i think its rice as hell. i mean come on, z3 fenders? i like the headlights though.
does he go by the name of wooobie on scionlife?
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=124098

he goes by kanundrum.
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
seen it before, doesn't have the chrome wheels anymore, so thats good.
Old 06-14-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Yahsio Factory made that lol
Old 06-14-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
lol. For a girl's car, it looks nice.

I hope none of the people who are bashing this car said anything good about that one car on here that has a fully white interior and chrome rims. That thing makes me want to kill someone.
Old 06-14-2006

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
different guy.
Old 06-14-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I posted this car I think last year, heres the link http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...ght=pink+civic
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
nice but the color needs to change
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

Moose03 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a sick girls car love the headlights
Old 06-14-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
The front bumper doesn't match too good look by where the fender meets it in the first pic and this one
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...ght=pink+civic
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

dma001 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's Barbie's Dream 'Vic!

Pink wouldn't be my choice for a car, but it's cool for what it is...
Old 06-14-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
YAY for pink cars!

I <3 Yashio Factory. One of my all time favorite tuners.

Old 06-14-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
**** I'll take any of those pink cars if they give it too me lol
Old 06-15-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
anybody know where i can get one of those hummers?
Old 06-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
yea its tight, got a dude around here with a pink 6th gen with white interior it looks tight 2 but i dont c my self driving around in a pink anything or wearing n e kinda pink

Quick Reply: pink civic sedan at oc car show?