Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

mods please delete

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeLowMe is an unknown quantity at this point
bro ur making me wanting one
it looks really really good
Old 06-08-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
thanks bro!! you should get one too lol
Old 06-09-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
That is very nice I like it a lot but with all the $$ you did to your looks I bet you wouldve had enough to do a k20a2 swap and some more. But its all personal preference........
Old 06-09-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I know if I had to do it over again I would have started with a swap but who knows I debating going turbo or swap just can't make my mind up on how far I want to take it.....
Old 06-09-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Hayz
I know if I had to do it over again I would have started with a swap but who knows I debating going turbo or swap just can't make my mind up on how far I want to take it.....
Haha!! If thats the case..........SWAP SWAP SWAP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

Manick is an unknown quantity at this point
weither it be a turbo or a swap, making your car run as fast as it looks would be badass.
Old 06-10-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
if you could find fogs to fit those, that would be awesome!!
Old 06-10-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
looks really nice, so only the first pic has the stuff painted behind the bumper right? looks awsome! good idea
Old 06-10-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
do they have the lip part in carbon fiber? The cf would have matched the gunmetal in your headlights...
Old 06-10-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
maybe something like this will fit in the lower holes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HELLA-FF75-HALOG...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

teg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trusted
future plans for it.. silver tint, silver wheels and lose the wind guards.
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by teg91ls
future plans for it.. silver tint, silver wheels and lose the wind guards.
ummm how about NO
Old 06-10-2006
Life is better with 5lug

/\/\...silver tint, silver wheels on a white car = ghey
Old 06-10-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol. thats dumb. but fogs idk, its gonna ruin the clean look unless they blend very well.
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
lol. thats dumb. but fogs idk, its gonna ruin the clean look unless they blend very well.
I know what you mean unless they flow really well I won't risk messing up the clean look so I'm just taking my time on fogs
Old 06-10-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well unless it fits exactly in the space, or has a good mount piece, just dont just buy some from autozone and throw em on lol.
Old 06-10-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
you definately need fogs. too much emptly space on your bumpers. i think good round fogs to put in the upper slots might blend with our headlights.
Old 06-10-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
disagreed. if you are handy with a dremel and heat gun you could get some ABS plastic and mold it into the shape of the larger hole in your bumper, then punch a hole in the center, allowing room enough for a hella micro de fog light projector. mount the projector onto the ABS plastic piece and mount the plastic piece to the bumper. that's my take on it if you don't want to do the rectangle fogs in the lower holes.
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

damn thats a good idea I love the look of those fogs (had to look them up) I'm gonna give it a shot where would you buy the plastic do you think it would look ok without the plastic?
Old 06-11-2006
Premium Member

like mine? lol. they actually come out of all the mounting stuff and are just a projector. very easy to make a custom mount. you might be able to get away with mounting it without plastic but you're gonna have to find a mount that isnt visible by looking in the hole. search ebay for bmw projector fog. they have black or chrome but the projector will come out anyway so it doesn't matter. and if you want them to have a colorful cutoff, you need to bend the shield inside with some plairs which is easy.

Last edited by gearbox; 06-11-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

FERIOHHHHHHHHHH will become famous soon enough
sUperrrrrrrrr.... kinda what im tryin to do with my car.. minus the front kit... but it looks good...but kinda hard finding parts cause i want all oem parts
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

xsheaxmichaelx is an unknown quantity at this point
dude that **** is nice
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

thanks ^^ got some new stuff on the way hehe...
Old 07-02-2006
Premium Member

take those stickers off!

look what i found hehehe

Last edited by gearbox; 07-02-2006 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

WNxKeyeesEX2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awsome car man, Black hood is tight
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
take those stickers off!

look what i found hehehe

thats like the very first pic I posted on this site back when I had APC tails ... awww it brings me back
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
Hayz where did u get the bump from whats a good price on that? I want to piece a kit together but i only want to use the kaminari front. The rest will better that the Kam sides/rear.
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

here ya go rep....hehe
http://www.autosportz.com/bodykits_0...c_kaminari.htm
Old 07-03-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looking sick man
Old 07-03-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
once again its looking damn clean man

Quick Reply: mods please delete