Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my civic gets pwned :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ericscorpse is an unknown quantity at this point
my civic gets pwned :(

yeah, so yesterday sucked...wrecked my civic (my daily driver) here is the pix.

Last edited by ericscorpse; 05-25-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-25-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
sucks
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

swifty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
What happened??? That really sucks...
Old 05-25-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Thrashed.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Rennen
sucks

yeah, yeah it does I am lucky though, my brother's shop is gonna do all the repair work if insurance doesn't toal it out. So maybe I will have enough cash to get some stuff for my 240sx also

Originally Posted by Tragedy
Thrashed.

it is fixable but needs alot.
1.hood 2.bumper support 3.bumper 4.headlights 5.core support 6.fenders 7.1 wheel 8.windshield 9.radiator and the steering is funked up

Last edited by ericscorpse; 05-25-2006 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

civicstylez is an unknown quantity at this point
could have been worse but still sucks sorry bro
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicstylez
could have been worse but still sucks sorry bro
this car is cursed...I hope they just total it but I am pretty sure that they will just have it repaired.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, Im glad your ok, and the airbags didnt go off?
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

civicstylez is an unknown quantity at this point
yea doesnt looked totalled to me but ya never kno. wish u all the luck with whatever u get
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
do you have a 240sx? or are you gonna buy one? thats how i got my civic, my 240 got totaled. hope it all works out for you.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
do you have a 240sx? or are you gonna buy one? thats how i got my civic, my 240 got totaled. hope it all works out for you.
yeah already got a 240sx...love it. alot of fun to drive.

Originally Posted by DDragon7
Wow, Im glad your ok, and the airbags didnt go off?
oddly the airbags didn't go off

Last edited by ericscorpse; 05-25-2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Damn man thats a bummer. From the pics it doesnt looked totalled but good luck man.
Old 05-25-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
damn that sucks...u forgot ac condenser, hood hindges, paint, frame pulling, etc
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
damn that sucks...u forgot ac condenser, hood hindges, paint, frame pulling, etc
yeah, all that good stuff too. lol
Old 05-25-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
so you just had an accident? why is it that there's rust in the hood already???
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1

because my honda certified used vehicle had been wrecked before (which the dealership did not tell me ) and the shop that repaired it appearntly sucked *****.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

swifty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I've seen the insurance companies write off cars with less damage then that. To straighten the frame costs a lot of money...
along with everything else, you never know!
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
dang, glad ur ok
Old 05-25-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
What happend?
Old 05-25-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
if they write it off, pull the interior if its black and ill get it from you
Old 05-25-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
ya what the hell did happen...
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
What happend?
reader's digest version : car 1 slams on breaks and makes a left on to a cross over street untouched. car 2 slams on breaks to avoid hitting car 1. car 3 then slams on breaks as well. I am in car 4, I too slam on my breaks after seeing it was my only option. The lane to the left was on coming traffic and to the right was a guard rail. So, I rear end the car in front of me (car 3) and he of course claims that I am the reason that he rearended the car in front of him (car 2). I have good insurance I know this inncedent will be taken care of. It is my new insurance premium after this that scares me ...lol

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
if they write it off, pull the interior if its black and ill get it from you

interior is black...car was silver when I bought it and then I had it painted a custom blue. we'll see what happens. tow truck will be here in a bit to take it to a show to have it appraised for damage.

Last edited by ericscorpse; 05-25-2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
ya that sucks, at least ur okay
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

MulderATO is an unknown quantity at this point
Hate to see wrecked cars... Sorry
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MulderATO
Hate to see wrecked cars... Sorry

me too, but maybe they will total it and then I can get something else I had already taken all of my mods off of the car and was working on a 240sx as my project car.
Old 05-25-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
ouch man.... could be totalled, because i rear ended someone in mine with much less damage (no mechanical damage whatsoever) and the dealer quoted $4k, guaranteeing it to go up. that's just for lights, hood, fenders, the bumper frame, etc... $2k out of pocket to a friend and it's good as new minus shitty paint lol. good luck man.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by modoman
ouch man.... could be totalled, because i rear ended someone in mine with much less damage (no mechanical damage whatsoever) and the dealer quoted $4k, guaranteeing it to go up. that's just for lights, hood, fenders, the bumper frame, etc... $2k out of pocket to a friend and it's good as new minus shitty paint lol. good luck man.

if they don't total it then it will go to my brother's shop. he will not make me pay the 500 dollar deductable and then he can hook me up on all the work. I dunno, they just picked up the car and I will find out tuesday.
Old 05-25-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
Originally Posted by ericscorpse
because my honda certified used vehicle had been wrecked before (which the dealership did not tell me ) and the shop that repaired it appearntly sucked *****.
Originally Posted by ericscorpse
interior is black...car was silver when I bought it and then I had it painted a custom blue.

I'm confused here. Not trying to bust on you or anything so don't take this the wrong way. The car was wrecked and repaired before you bought it. Shop did a sucky job repairing. Then you had it repainted blue, and now there is rust. If anyone did the crappy job it would be whoever painted it blue. Just my .02 Glad you are ok though!!!
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
I'm confused here. Not trying to bust on you or anything so don't take this the wrong way. The car was wrecked and repaired before you bought it. Shop did a sucky job repairing. Then you had it repainted blue, and now there is rust. If anyone did the crappy job it would be whoever painted it blue. Just my .02 Glad you are ok though!!!
you ever painted a vehicle? easy way is to hit the surface with scotch brite pads and paint over that....does nothing for the rust that had started to form under the paint but was not visable at the time of the new paint job. had we known that rust was forming then we would have used a sealer...and yes it was repaired crappy the first time.
Old 05-25-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
ouch looks like mine when i had my accident they repaired mine.. it was like 5700$ worth of damage.

Quick Reply: my civic gets pwned :(