Too many choices, only 1 decision to be made. - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

View Poll Results: What wheels to get?
TE37 Limited Edition Black/Polished Lip 28 34.15%
GT-7 Diamond Black/Polished Lip 10 12.20%
2006 TE37 Gunmetal 29 35.37%
GT-7 Gunmetal/Polished Lip 15 18.29%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2006   #31
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys for the help, I'm going to have the mods start a poll so that its easier to read. As for the advans, i don't really care for any of them on my car, thye don't have the right sizes and colors and i was lip on the wheel. Thanks though.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #32
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Drew, You're a premium member, you should be able to start your own poll if you click on thread options at the top
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #33
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Start your own poll :-P
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #34
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
i say 4
yourinmyw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #35
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
CE28N Gunmetal gets my vote. The whole polished lip is getting old!
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #36
Registered!!

4_door_fury is an unknown quantity at this point
1 & 6 wud be my top two choices
4_door_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #37
Registered!!

PitbullCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Number 1 looks the best
PitbullCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #38
Premium Member

satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough
#5 if they come with those graphics on the spokes. if not then #3
satinsilvervic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #39
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
You already know which wheels I picked.
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #40
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
gat number one man them sh!tz are hott
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #41
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
what happened to the black ones with the red lip?
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #42

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
not available on anything higher than a 17" Kirk, and i just got word that the CE28N's i can't get in 10 Spoke so don't vote for them anymore.
Old 05-25-2006   #43
TQ_
Registered!!

TQ_ is an unknown quantity at this point
i can't tell you which ones to buy because i'm buying some myself..

personally the ones i am going to buy is either the ce28n or te37's in gloss black with a red lip.
TQ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #44
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I've always had a thing for the TE37s
white2K2EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ_
i can't tell you which ones to buy because i'm buying some myself..

personally the ones i am going to buy is either the ce28n or te37's in gloss black with a red lip.
You can't get the CE28N in 10 spoke because they don't offer them in 4x100, also the TE37's that are black with red lip are the Time Attack Edition and they are Matte Black, not gloss.
Old 05-26-2006   #46
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
they are all too nice. i pick 2
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #47
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
You can't get the CE28N in 10 spoke because they don't offer them in 4x100, also the TE37's that are black with red lip are the Time Attack Edition and they are Matte Black, not gloss.
well stop being a n00b and do a 5 lug swap...then go with the 10 spokes because they are the best looking out of all of them imo
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #48
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
#5 then #6. 5 is popular, but would mesh very nicely i think... black rims are plaaaaayed out.
modoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #49
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
the 1st or 2nd one would be good
agreed
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #50
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
number 3
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #51
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
te37 gunmetal drew....and when u get them let me slap 2 on one side just so i can take a few pics lol
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #52
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
I would go with either the first or the third... if you want to stay with the nice clean look of your car I would get nice clean simple rims... the other 2 choices have too much going on imo.
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #53
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Agree with day tripper about the clean look.... I'd say go with the 06 TE-37's... I've always had a chubby for those rims...
XTREME2K2CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #54

i like the LE37T's in Glossy Black/Polished Lip, i think i may get those, i got a quote for them $2370 shipped w/ center caps.
Old 05-26-2006   #55
Registered!!

s2kdrifter should not be trusteds2kdrifter should not be trusteds2kdrifter should not be trusteds2kdrifter should not be trusteds2kdrifter should not be trusteds2kdrifter should not be trusted
be a man and get the volks you rice boy
s2kdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #56

Rice boy? WTF are you talking about?
Old 05-26-2006   #57
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kdrifter
be a man and get the volks you rice boy
This guy has no room to speak! Look at all big bad 10 commits his has made. All have been a smart a$s commits and no intelligents.

BAN!

edit: BTW I like the TE37 Limited Edition Black/Polished Lip
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #58

Yea i looked at them, hes getting banned so its no big deal.
Old 05-26-2006   #59
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
lets face the facts.... any of those rims will look sick on ur car. period. id go with the gunmetal te37's though.
stroked_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #60
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
3rd, i voted on first by accident. not that the first one would look bad, but the 3rd would looks better imo
xtreme26 is offline   Reply With Quote