Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

fixed the ugly auxillary plug.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
fixed the ugly auxillary plug.

The old way(that people made fun of):

The new style!

I also painted the silver rings:

Thanks for your time!
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
you should take a closer pic of the new aux plug, cuz i can't tell the difference.

I like the painting of the ring, did you use honda OEM paint?
Old 05-21-2006

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
The black is Dupli-color Nighthawk Black Pearl, and the blue is Dupli-Color Royal Blue. I was gonna order the stuff from paintscratch, but I've decided to wait until I get a new grille and stuff so that I can break out my paint gun.
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, the center looks good painted.
Old 05-21-2006

After looking at my pictures, I notice that the 12v power outlet cover looks rather dull. Anyone have any ideas on what to do with that?
Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
did you just spray paint it on? or did you sand down the black parts of the center console before painting it Dupli-Color Nighthawk Black Pearl?
Old 05-22-2006

Originally Posted by lewal
did you just spray paint it on? or did you sand down the black parts of the center console before painting it Dupli-Color Nighthawk Black Pearl?

I sanded, primed, primed, painted, and clear coated.