finally some new mods again - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2006   #1
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
finally some new mods again

stopped by the honda dealer to get the rest of my stuff. Now its all installed yay. New autocraft silver battery (w/grease), new battery holder, new wire cover, new accord aluminum radiator cap, new under dash fuse cover, new H3 osram super bulbs for the fog lights. Please no comments I know the engine bay is dirty, no time to clean it yet.

gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #2
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
dirty???? that is like 10 million times cleaner than mine nice mods tho
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #3
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
dirty huh....
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #4
Registered!!

hauliau is an unknown quantity at this point
It is hot!!!!
hauliau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #5
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
why did you change the radiator cap?
KINGCHILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #6
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
dang man your bay is clean *** fukkkk when u say dirty...I can imagine when u actually clean it..
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #7
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Gearbox, you are too clean, lol.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #8
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
change your name to MR CLEAN
Old 05-19-2006   #9
TQ_
Registered!!

TQ_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with ^^^^. Dirty huh?
TQ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #10
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the old one was splattering coolant. hence why i also changed the battery cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
why did you change the radiator cap?
Old 05-19-2006   #11
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
the old one was splattering coolant. hence why i also changed the battery cover.
O I C . seems like your car gives you alot of problems.
Old 05-19-2006   #12
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
how much was the battery tie down? im in desperate need of one. u dont want to know what im using now...
def01tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #13
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
dude i agree. shave your head, and beard and call yourself mr clean...im jealous
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #14
Premium Member

the battery tie was almost as much as the battery haha. $40 off ebay. but its never dulled since last year. quality piece.
Old 05-19-2006   #15
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Gearbox slow down! i'm trying to keep up!

I like how you black neuspeed strut bar looks... you think the black or polished will look better with a black engine bay?
RedBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #16
Premium Member

black blends in better
Old 05-19-2006   #17
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^Yup, I didnt even notice the strut bar.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #18
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
^^^i missed it also man ur car is clean
cleancivic 05 is offline   Reply With Quote