Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

neak peek at my wannabe jdm-ness....***new pics pg.4

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006
Ride BMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
the rims look better than i though they would. good job man. looks great!
Old 05-15-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks nice
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
:thumbup: Are those 14's? they remind me of my HX wheels.
Old 05-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
15's, but the lip makes them look smaller
Old 05-16-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I think they're dope.
Old 05-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
thanks dude.....means alot.....im trying for those damn cpr's but my student loans are about to kick in...lol....
Old 05-16-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA. Man cprs would be sick. The white ones or silver ones? Wand with the blue writing or the red writing
Old 05-16-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
HAHA. Man cprs would be sick. The white ones or silver ones? Wand with the blue writing or the red writing

Silver = Dunlop CPR blue/purple-ish lettering
White = Sprint Hart CPR Red lettering

Where can you find CPRS?!?! I want a set..
Old 05-16-2006

I've seen a couple whites with blue or red writing
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

4_door_fury is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good, i personally like them, their diff
Old 05-16-2006

http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-14083816...rejdmrims.html

Theyve got some wheels and cprs
Old 05-16-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
change the center caps. i skipped those cause they won't go well on my car. but it fits on yours.
Old 05-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

the center caps are comming off asap.....I also check ebay.co.uk and other auction sites
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
can u get a shot from the front of ur car...i wanna see what the front of ur car with the lip, headlights, n the rims look like all together...
Old 05-17-2006
Life is better with 5lug

ill try and take a pic for ya when i get out of work...
Old 05-17-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Em2onCPRs
Silver = Dunlop CPR blue/purple-ish lettering
White = Sprint Hart CPR Red lettering

Where can you find CPRS?!?! I want a set..
oh yah thats right

Dunlop CPRs = Blue lettering
Sprint Hart CPRs = Red lettering (sprint hart cprs come in white)

Last edited by Em2onCPRs; 05-17-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2006

I was gonna say LOL
Old 05-17-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yea those would rock with an H in the center
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
Front pics front pics!!...I wanna see what the front end looks like at an angle where you can also see the wheels at the same time!
Old 05-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

my bad bro, work has been kicking my *** these past few days......
Old 05-19-2006

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
my bad bro, work has been kicking my *** these past few days......
i feel ya! but its worth it for the mods!!!
Old 05-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

dizzamn right!!! My next day off im gonna do my roof black, then start collecting carbon fiber pieces...
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks ok, you need to take off the center caps
Old 05-25-2006
Life is better with 5lug

front pics!!!

I know my camera sucks!!

Old 05-25-2006

i can't tell what kind of center caps they are or if there are none. it looks red so they are probably some there. but MUCH better lookin without the center caps. and yes your camera sucks ahahahahaha
Old 05-25-2006

Thats right korn, be wannabe jdm with me and run with no center caps. I tell people all the time, there is NO need for center caps
Old 05-25-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
How mutch did you pay for the roof???

If you dont mind me asking...
Old 05-25-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, the thread is 4 pages long. I'm not going to read off of it, but props to you for getting some smaller rims. It goes well with the car. Just keep those tires shined.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

MulderATO is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good.

I really like the black roof too.

Last edited by MulderATO; 05-25-2006 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2006

Paint?

Quick Reply: neak peek at my wannabe jdm-ness....***new pics pg.4