I'm back... soon. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2006   #1
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
I'm back... soon.

Well... I have bee gone for 10 months now. Civicless for 10 months. She has been sitting in a woodshed under a blanket, warm and cozy. In that time apparently my oil turned to crap and my battery completely died. I will resurrect her in two weeks upon my return.

I have been living in the desert in the southern part of Israel, near the city of Eilat. The only driving I have done while here is a golf cart... once... in December.

Upon my return, I'm not sure if I want to sell my car. I currently have an ad for it in the forsale/trade forum. BUT... a big part of my brain wants to keep her and finally take the turbo plunge. Its cheaper than buying a new car and turbo is fun.

So let me know what you guys think.

Ben
LogicWavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #2
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Welcome back. What exactly were you doing in Israel? If you don't mind me asking? As for your car, I say keep it and turbo that sum'bitch up!
Graphicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #3
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
turbo that bitch
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #4
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
boost it!
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #5
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
boo0o0o0ost
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #6
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are coming back, and are still interested in your 7th gen.
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #7
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
You gotta boost that thing man, your car is too nice to sell, once you see that thing sitting there your gonna wanna keep it so bad, boost it and have fun with it. Let me know, hit me up on AIM.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #8
let the devil out

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
boost no brainer
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #9
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah boost her, hey since your from jersey, if you fix her in time for the june 4th meet, you should come. i love your car, its what made me start to mod mine.
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #10
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenZ
yeah boost her, hey since your from jersey, if you fix her in time for the june 4th meet, you should come. i love your car, its what made me start to mod mine.
Wow that's a compliment if I've ever heard one. Now all i gotta do is earn money to put it where my mouth is.

To answer an earlier question - I am volunteering on a kibbutz.
LogicWavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #11
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
come to the jersey meet if she is fixed by the 4th
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #12
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Boost it bro, good to see you again.
RedDragon333 is offline   Reply With Quote