Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

thinking about getting rid of the 7thgen

Old 04-27-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
thinking about getting rid of the 7thgen

ok so since there is a year left on the lease i was thinking about putting it back to stock right now selling all the crap letting my mom drive it and getting a dc2 teg. most likely an ls unless i can find a good deal on a gsr but then again i dont want my daily driver to be faster than my project car lol input please!
Old 04-27-2006
banned from avatar useage

luvvegas777 is an unknown quantity at this point
why are you trying to race a wrx? if a gsr is gonna be faster than your project car, then you got some problems.
Old 04-27-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
lol ok where 2 start. im still new to b series so im not quite sure how much power the project is going to make n/a and the whole gsr comment. was a joke. and the pic in the sig? thats my buddies wrx and we were just lined up next 2 each other. my bad my friend took the pic with the very corner of the wrx in the picture...i can take it down if u want. i mean if it bothers you that much, now anyone with some actual real input?
Old 04-27-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
go for it if you find a good price on one that hasn't been driven by anyone under 40
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds good dude. hopefully you find some nice unmodded ones for a good price
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
i personally wouldn't do it. you're selling your 2003 for an older model
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Yo you have to do whatever pleases you.....good luck with your search...