Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Ordered Megan Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicracer2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered Megan Exhaust

I Ordered my Megan today!!!!!!!!!! and i can't wait till it comes in i'll take pics and make a sexy video for every one to hear! even though i'm not sure how i guess film it and use the 3-cord thingy and usb or something i dunno ...
Old 04-24-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
nice, dont have to make 2 threads about it though
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

Well maybe i felt like making one ! is there a problem if u don't like it then deleat it!
Old 04-24-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
good for you. i love mine.
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
my axle back area needs tightening becuase of scratching and i ain't even lowered just to show you how Palm Beach (downtown area) sucks. But to me its a really good sounding exhaust. FYI tho buy some exhuast manifold heat wrap and wrap your aftermarket header so that your engines operating temp doesn't go to 1/3 mark, with heat wrap it'll stay at or below 1/4 point mark
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by blackdragon
my axle back area needs tightening becuase of scratching and i ain't even lowered just to show you how Palm Beach (downtown area) sucks. But to me its a really good sounding exhaust. FYI tho buy some exhuast manifold heat wrap and wrap your aftermarket header so that your engines operating temp doesn't go to 1/3 mark, with heat wrap it'll stay at or below 1/4 point mark

thatnks alot and i live in new orleans so i know how you feel about the streets i mean have you been to new orleans, specially after katrina its terrible HA HA but i'll live here forever
Old 04-24-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
dude i HATE speed bumps with my exhaust. i think it scrapes the mid pipe a little bit. but when i hear it it hurts!!!
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
well you should be happy with it....i love mine
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

Yeah thats what i dread it scraping... the only thing is i have aftermarket headers and i'm afraid the check engine lights gunna come on... but i try not to let it bother me
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
Use this bro: http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=240602
Be sure to drill or your Vic will run rich. And K&N drop in air filter to let it breathe.
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

Mine has the sensor i tihnk i'ma have to extend it though cause where the hole is located
Old 04-24-2006

im gettin a high flow cat so ill be alright
Old 04-24-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Civicracer2002
Well maybe i felt like making one ! is there a problem if u don't like it then deleat it!
Chill out man, you come on here bragging you just got an exhaust and all he said was there wasn't a need for 2 threads. Might I ask how much you paid for this, is it Axle Back, Cat Back. BTW we only have one header not headers. Maybe you should have saved for a better exhaust, maybe HKS, GReddy, Tanabe. JMO
Old 04-24-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Chill out man, you come on here bragging you just got an exhaust and all he said was there wasn't a need for 2 threads. Might I ask how much you paid for this, is it Axle Back, Cat Back. BTW we only have one header not headers. Maybe you should have saved for a better exhaust, maybe HKS, GReddy, Tanabe. JMO
i agree with all of this except the last sentence. you got what you wanted. don't look back. don't listen to that. to answer the question drew, its a catback. they don't sell them axel back unless he got it somehow like that. it is a 3 piece so maybe he got it used.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
I LOVE my Megan full exhaust and I dont care what anyone says about it.

The only comment I have ever gotten are good ones

Except for the comments made from people that have to the "NAME BRAND" stuff
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

well megan sent me a e-mail saying there out of stock and the have to make one for my car so it will be about a week before they mail it
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

Supa_Fli is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah man i had the same problem, i ordered mine and they where out but they were cool about it. they paid for the shipping which was right over fifty and i just got it today. they even threw in a t-shirt, i guess that was pretty cool of them, but ne ways im putting on tomorrow right after work and ill let you guys know, as a matter of fact Hondoer is the one who acctualy sold me on it with a video he put on streetfire. heard nothing but good things about it and cant wait listen for me coming!!
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

yeha i just got mine today too but i'm not doing it till friday cause i have work tomorrow
Old 06-14-2006

lol yea hondoers vid made up my mind too, click my sig.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

i like the exhaust but i wanna love it... after i put it on i wanted to test both with and w/out the silencer but i couldnt take the silencer out, i had a party to go to so i didnt have that much time to try but i couldnt get it out. theres two indentaions at the top that are holding tightly. how do get it out?

....well after about 30 minutes i finally got it out, i havent tested it though, thought id come in and let you guys know before you started writting, im gonna go wash her and let her start yelling, outtie!

Last edited by Supa_Fli; 06-16-2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2006

yea there is someone else pmed me about getting the silencer out also. mine came out no problem. and yes its FVCKIN loud till the A/F re-adjusts.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Thumbs up after i took out the silencer

....its all i can say is
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

yeha i still can't get mine out i think once its on and it heats up and expands and vibrates it will loosen up and it should come outif not i'ma tie a fvckin rope to it and gun it lol
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

yeah i acctually peeled a little skin of my middle finger from the inside of that silencer trying to just pull it off, but i honestly dont think that its going to loosen by some vibrations. i had to pry little bit by little bit (just around those dimples) and then pull like hell but damn its loud as hell, mostly when you get on it, i love it, i think my wife hates it and if she doesnt yet i know she will.....
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

I got the silencer out FINALLY! haha
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

yeah its pretty mean huh?
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

ONE7thREBUILT has a spectacular aura aboutONE7thREBUILT has a spectacular aura about
megan huh?...anyone have an audio clip of it...im thinkin about switchin.
Old 06-23-2006

click my sig^^^
eh nevermind, here http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=646540317

Last edited by MajinB; 06-23-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
video

nice vid. makes me want a megan exhaust.
Old 06-24-2006
Registered!!

deff. worth it. it sounds good with the silencer, and even better without, real glad i got it. i've only had it about a week now and i get nothing but compliments for it.

Quick Reply: Ordered Megan Exhaust