Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sell on Ebay????

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Sell on Ebay????

wassup,
i wanna sell my OEM wheels on ebay, i heard i can get good money for them, now my question is, can someone sell them for me... u will get a cut of the profit but not like 50% and shii.... i hope someone can help me out thankss
Old 04-24-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
What OEM rims???

Also just so I understand... your gona buys rims... then turn around and sell the rims for more money to some one else... correct?
Old 04-24-2006
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
why dont u just make your own account....

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
What OEM rims???

Also just so I understand... your gona buys rims... then turn around and sell the rims for more money to some one else... correct?
no he wants to sell his oem wheels on ebay!

Last edited by matt_s; 04-24-2006 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

slickstarnz is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent.
Old 04-24-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Ah! your post made more sence

"no he wants to sell his oem wheels on ebay!"
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
you could sell em here. thats wut i did... Setup a f/s thread and i'll help ya out, but put the right info, they'll be gone in a week
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
there are "We sell your stuff on eBay for you" stores popping up all over our area. There's one next to the corner gas station on crooks ave and paulison ave. they work like the "middle-man" and probably charging less than 50% profits.
Old 04-24-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
thats stupid. get your own account and don't get ripped off.
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

ccajun4real is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude I offered to sell them for you for in the PM I sent. I did not ask you for anything just offered so that you could get market price for them instead of selling here for alot less than they are going for on Ebay. Well PM me if I can help you out. Take care

Cajun
Old 04-24-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i got suspended from eaby and i'm sad

oh yah diskreet. i was trying to sell my friends xbox 360 box like you and they said i was endagering people and "abusing ebay". when i just copied your description and added more ITS ONLY A BOX lol
Old 04-24-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
i got suspended from eaby and i'm sad

oh yah diskreet. i was trying to sell my friends xbox 360 box like you and they said i was endagering people and "abusing ebay". when i just copied your description and added more ITS ONLY A BOX lol
I wish everything in the world required intelligence. eBay should NOT protect idiots. Let them screw themselves. PCs should NOT be so user friendly. I hate how the everything with technology is dumbed down for idiots.
Thats the only thing I don't like about the field I am going into: idiots use PCs too.
Old 04-24-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
I wish everything in the world required intelligence. eBay should NOT protect idiots. Let them screw themselves. PCs should NOT be so user friendly. I hate how the everything with technology is dumbed down for idiots.
Thats the only thing I don't like about the field I am going into: idiots use PCs too.
yah tell me about it. they said i can appeal it, so i emailed them explainning that i didnt violate any rules nad was totally honest with my auction that it was only a box. i also said it was just to see if people read the item descriptions before buying. then they sent me some message telling me to have concrete information about what happened and more details with proof. so i just said screw up and i am gonna open another account
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by diskreet
thats stupid. get your own account and don't get ripped off.
was just throwing a better & local suggestion. I would rather go through a company middleman, rather than having the winning bidder send the payment to a stranger in another state and djrabbi sending them out after he gets the payment. Not that i dont trust members, its just too many things to go wrong in that chain.

Im also hoping that we dont have members that actually think djrabbi will send his wheels out to you first, for you to send to the winning bidder afterwards
and just the same I REALLY hope djrabbi wasnt planning on sending the wheels to the member planning to list...

I've been on eBay since '99 and its all about common sense
Old 04-24-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
What OEM rims???

uhhh noo unless i find them on my doorstep somehow haha

Originally Posted by ccajun4real
Dude I offered to sell them for you for in the PM I sent. I did not ask you for anything just offered so that you could get market price for them instead of selling here for alot less than they are going for on Ebay. Well PM me if I can help you out. Take care

Cajun

yea i guess you can set it up, but if its cool u can do it under my sn...... if u dont want to cool wit me

Last edited by djrabbi; 04-24-2006 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
How much you want for them?
Old 04-24-2006
Banned

Old 04-24-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
iight if they dont help you, let me know my girl will.
Old 04-24-2006
Banned

let ur girl help mee.... EBAY is my last resort.....
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
if you want to do your own selling do it your self. its your item you sell it simple as that!

this is closed!