Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

So its FINALLY settled: NEW WHIP!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
So its FINALLY settled: NEW WHIP!!!!!!!

Well as most of you know I have been parting out my Civic (still have turbo parts available) and looking for a 2003/4 G35 Coupe.

Well, the dealer I was working with could not find a car soon enough (2 months), so I had to start shopping elsewhere.

Well DAMN am I ever glad I shopped elsewhere.

Here is what I ended up with...

2004 Nissan 350z Roadster, 6-speed, Navigation, 11, 000KMS, and a brand new factory warranty.

The dealer had been driving this car as a demo, so technically I am the first real 'owner', even though it had to be registered to the dealer first.

This is the exact colour combo!

For those that don't know me this is my old car:

I wasn't going to say anything and just roll into a meet, but I am so excited! I get it on thursday!

To everyone in 7thgen, thanks for making it such a fun ride.
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
awww man thats sweeeeet!! CONGRATS!!
Old 04-21-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats and good luck with your new car BIG!
Old 04-21-2006
What happened to this forum?

silv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to all
Congrats man!!! Are you gonna mod it?
Old 04-21-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
thats great!!!!
what parts you got for turbo left?
still got the roof spoiler?
Old 04-21-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Upgrade
Looks damns good, love the color.
Old 04-21-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by silv3rciv
Congrats man!!! Are you gonna mod it?
Thanks guys, I am really stoked about this new car.

Yes, I am going to mod it:
20s, Nismo intake, Exhaust, suspension, audio, and lip kit.

It'll take some time to get all of it together, but nothing crazy like air ride, custom paint, turbo, or fiberglass interior like on the 7thgen.
Old 04-21-2006
What happened to this forum?

silv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to all
Nice! I know you'll keep it clean. I always loved your vic. Congrats again man.
Old 04-21-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice...but ur civic was sick as *** too
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

soccer1cb is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice new car...and old car for that matter...Got any other pics of your vic i can see? It looks very nice, PM me and ill send you my email address....
Old 04-21-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn....i like your civic better
Old 04-21-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Originally Posted by soccer1cb
Nice new car...and old car for that matter...Got any other pics of your vic i can see? It looks very nice, PM me and ill send you my email address....
Thanks for the kind words, good sir.

Here are some more pics of the Civic:

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
damn....i like your civic better
Thanks man, me too I think I liked it better because I made it my 'own'. Ah well, soon enough the Z will be customized to my own style.
Old 04-21-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Nice upgrade Braden. I'm sure you'll enjoy it slightly more than the civic, especially after you make it your own
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
dang thats the first time i've seen pics of your interior! Damn that wuz a nice interior!!!! Who did you sell the car to?

Congrats on the 350z. Awesome upgrade.
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang your Vic was the hawtness, but good luck with the new ride
Old 04-21-2006
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on the new car
Old 04-21-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
good luck with the Z
Old 04-21-2006
BIG
Registered!!

wow, so many kind words, didn't know I had this much love on here......you guys are the breast

Keep the comments/opinions coming!
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
Congrats on the new car. And good luck with it. Being a demo car, people would test drive that thing like they stole it. Pray that nothing will go wrong lol.

and imo, hardtop > convertable
Old 04-21-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
nice, your old ride is sex. you better post up pics of the modded Z
Old 04-21-2006
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
my g.f wants me to get the roadster. All I can say is that 350's with deep dish wheels = sex

congrats braden....vic was awsome though
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
post more pics of the civic with the doors closed and more shots of the interior please
Old 04-22-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
nice whip, but goddamn you had one of the hottest civics ive ever seen....im gonna miss it

im sure you will too
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough
congats man on the new ride and make sure u throw some dubs on that new Z. I know you'll make it as sick as ur vic.
Old 04-22-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
nice!
you have an 8thgen too dont you? if i remember correctly.
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Id hate to be a naysayer here, but you are getting a roadster for a car that was designed to be a coupe. Just seems like you loose a lot rigidity that way if you care about the handling. Other than that, the 350Z is a pretty sweet car, I have no doubt your mods will be sweet looking at your civic.
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

John04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
350Z = One of the greatest cars ever!
Old 04-22-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
shouldve sold me that civic of urs....
Old 04-22-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Sweet **** Braden. You'll be taking me for a rip around at the meet right
Old 04-22-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
funny, now you can look at a full-modded civic, and roat it!...lol. welll have fun with the Z and imo, the tan/wht interior, want that get too dirty, wouldnt blacjk do better. have fun tho!

Quick Reply: So its FINALLY settled: NEW WHIP!!!!!!!