New 04-05 Kaminari lip kit...thumbs (pics attached) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2006   #1
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
New 04-05 Kaminari lip kit...thumbs (pics attached)

FINALLY....!!!! After 4 months and a couple weeks of runaround with Kaminari and DHL...it's here!!

My baby's in the shop as we speak, undergoing a bit of cosmetic surgery...should be out in a week or so...PENDING FINISHED PICS!!!
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #2
Registered!!

misterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nice
Woohoo, I been waiting to see a 04-05 7thgen with this kit.
misterpho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #3
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet man, post some progress spy pics foo!
HonCivX02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #4
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road
no side skirt? or is it the same as the 01-03...i was lookin at the kit on there website too, but they didnt have the full kit on picture, but just the front lip kit as shown on your bumper.
CIVIC X3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #5
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Civic X3, same thing, Very nice man! Can't wait to see the new one fully painted and on finally.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #6
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Where'd you get it? I called them about that kit(kaminari.com) and never got a reply, looks great though, can't wait to see the final product!
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #7
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I can't judge it cuz I don't see it right... lol. I gotta wait til it's white!
I've been considering about this kit. How much did you pay for it, where'd you get it?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #8
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
got it from kaminari direct...been calling and dealing on the phone since december. the sides and rear are the same as the 01-03 kit, i just didn't take pics of them. I had it shipped to my body shop so i must refrain from giving out what i paid LOL. I ordered it on the 3rd and it arrived on the 19th. After much debate and such, Andy at Kaminari told me they had to redo the mold several times due to pinholes and such, hence the delay in shipping. But the kit is ready for shipping as of today.
Old 04-21-2006   #9
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
kaminari makes a great kit. way better than the oem one
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #10

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
About freaking time! That looks very nice, post pics as soon as you install it.
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #11
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Pinholes?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #12
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
wow i'm starting to like it more...need finished pics now. *waiting*
s0ltker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #13
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Pinholes?
yeah, in a finished urethane piece they look like (and were) airbubbles that popped as it hardened. so they make little pits all over the place that look like pinholes...not a real big deal to your average body guy...little bondo, little sanding...good as new, but kaminari wasn't dealing with that...the pieces i got are pristine....they fit like a glove...in the pics, all i had was a piece of masking take holding them on each end
Old 04-21-2006   #14
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Kaminari's parts fit like oem, they are manufactured great and I love mine, i'm sure you will too.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #15
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
deng.. now i gotts save up for that!!!
cIvIc_xyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #16
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
congrats, you're the first one to get it on an 04
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #17
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
eh, not their upper grill. that thing is pretty much forced in and has tons of gaps. and the hood keeps hitting it on the way down

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Kaminari's parts fit like oem, they are manufactured great and I love mine, i'm sure you will too.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #18
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
looks great
kaminari direct? how much?
Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #19
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
install it
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #20
Registered!!

Shifty is on a distinguished road
nice, but damn i spy an integ with a widebody in the back of the first pic.....post pics of it please!!! im curious
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #21
Registered!!

Civic_2NER89 is an unknown quantity at this point
would this fit 03 sedans
Civic_2NER89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #22
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civic_2NER89
would this fit 03 sedans
no there's a different one for 01-03 sedans
Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #23
Registered!!

GeminiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
i want one!
GeminiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #24
Registered!!

went to see it today...car is sanded and being prepped for paint....won't be long now!!! and trust me..the 'teggy is an eyesore...
Old 04-26-2006   #25
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Do they have this for sedan as well?
Pitch_BlacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #26
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna c pics ASAP
redex04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #27
Registered!!

BoroKazan is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this kit available to the public? is it an 04-05 specific kit?
BoroKazan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #28
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
In about a month or so, my '03 civic will undergo the kaminari transformation too!!
I ordered my kit last week and I can't wait. Pics when it's done.
So we should start a 7thgen Kaminari kit thread.
MYK1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #29
Registered!!

^^^lol....Drew??
Old 04-27-2006   #30
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
thats hott
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote