Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Car Done **few pics**

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Car Done **few pics**

so i finally picked up the car today. here are some picks of the CF dash, console, glove box, steering column, cf vinyl headliner and sunvisors, and a few quick exterior shots. There is no system done yet hence no radio in the dash that starts this weekend. Interior is real dirty alot of shop dust in it, so yeah it has to be cleaned but here ya go.....

Old 04-19-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Finally ou are done!!!! Congrats and damn that looks perfect!!! +rep
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

03EXD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really like the carbon fiber interior...............Nice
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

fluk3d is on a distinguished road
i like it, but im not digging the lights but wicked interior wow nice stuff man!
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

yeah the tail lights are not staying just i had em in the basement and figured ild use em until i get get some 04s
Old 04-19-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
honestly i never liked the headlights, lip spoiler, front bumper, and mirrors you have, but on your car... it looks perfect.
Old 04-19-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
interior and exterior look amazing, your exhaust doesnt seem centered tho, i hope i see you driving around one day
Old 04-19-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
The paint came out nice looks good. I don't like the front bumper thoe
Old 04-19-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, nicely done. It's now almost ready for show time!!
By the way, I love the way your doors open up vertical, not just on angle.
Things you should consider: CF a/c vents, CF stereo trim (don't really know how to say it), CF doors (lol, yes, you are a carbon *****, these pictures proved me), MOMO Automatico shift **** thingy (I dunno... I think I'd look so much better than the OEM auto thing, but that's my opinion! You do what you like! ).
Old 04-19-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i love the headliner
Old 04-19-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and an orange-colored cover for the alarm's LED.

Note: damn, that was fast. Someone posted before I could automerge this
Old 04-19-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
god damn thats a lot of cf...good ish man
Old 04-19-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
OK OK! Did a custom shop do the carbon fiber???? How much??? (if you dont mind telling me)

Detals please!!!!! Thanks!!!!

I too am intrested in doing ALL Carbon Fiber Interior...
Old 04-19-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
F'n wow. It's gone a long way. The front and side shots are great. The back end shot, I don't like so much. But still, major props on this. What's the final bill after EVERYTHING from parts to paint to interor and so on?
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
The car looks great, I just dont like the exhaust like that.
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

j.lu is an unknown quantity at this point
very good job. I like it
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
nice interior, nice color... nice automatic
Old 04-19-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Thuener
nice interior, nice color... nice automatic
OH SNAP!
Old 04-19-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
wow the interior is amazing..i just stared at it for about 10 mins in awe.
Old 04-19-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
thats a sick car all around.
Old 04-19-2006
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks nice, it would look even better if that red h was of the stearing wheel.
Old 04-19-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Looks sexy, especially the cf interior. I've never been a fan of the shaved trunk on 7th gens though. Looks too empty between the tails but thats just my personal opinion. Sweet ride overall though

+1 Rep
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Not really a fan of carbon fiber but i have to admit the interior looks great. Also your neighborhood looks alot like mine ten years ago.
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, very nice CF interior
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

thanks everyone for the comments keep em coming.
the red H is deff. gonna go its one of those stickers i started picking at it just havent gotten it off yet.

I was thinking of sending the vents and bezel out to be CF'd when i get my q-logic kick panels next week.

the dash cost -1300
center console - 300
A,B,C pillars - approx 650
glove box - 250
sent all to topshop in south dakotya to be done.
BUT i found a place in Long island that does it now.. so ill be going there.

i ordered a momo shift **** and e-brake from ebay just waiting for it to come in.

there is still alot to be done..
gonna redo the suspension change from koni/ground control to prob. basics or b&g
CF door panels are an option BUT have to save was quoted 1050 for the doors to be done.
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
HOTNESS... that interior is just sick with it. Who did your interior?
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn I cant think of the word I want to use to discribe how good it looks...
Old 04-19-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Colombian4Lyf
HOTNESS... that interior is just sick with it. Who did your interior?
post #25
Old 04-19-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
is that the lambo hinge in the 4th pic thats sitting in your fenderwell??
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
lookS great but i could not do any work to an auto. i think ramscosa has a good suggestion to put the momo auto shifter in or maybe think about doing the paddle shifters mod.you should also consider swapping out steering wheels since everything else in the interior is modified. i really dig the c/f i think the dash would be a pain because of the glare but worth it for a show car

Quick Reply: Car Done **few pics**