Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

cant't make my mind up?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
cant't make my mind up?

Over the weekend I broke my front type b lip so now I'm in the market looking for somthing to replace it
but I can't make my mind up so I was hoping to get some opinons on what I should do

I Have been looking at a Kaminari Urethane Front Fascia Bumper

Or a Invidia Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler

0r

vietstylez RS front

Juncivic OEM front

heres how it looks as of now.... and if you have any other ideas post them up please...

Last edited by Hayz; 07-23-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-17-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
word up get this one
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
front bumper, lip is played out
Old 04-17-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
they both look hot. but i would go with the CF lip cuz it goes with your CF hood and trunk, and you dont have to get it painted.
Old 04-17-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
Kaminari
Old 04-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
if i had $ i would have full kaminari lip kit. looks really nice. dont care for bumper tho
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by IrockCivics
word up get this one
everyone has this, dont get it.

get the type r front lip, looks like the 99-00 si lip. that front bumper will NOT match the styling of your cars mods.
Old 04-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough
i'd say get the bumper but you'll lose your fogs
Old 04-17-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
do the lip, full bumpers/body kits are played out.
Old 04-17-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
go for the lip
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
if i had $ i would have full kaminari lip kit. looks really nice. dont care for bumper tho
I also thought about that but seems lip alot of people have that lip kit
Old 04-17-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
get a sedan fornt lip
Old 04-17-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
OEM front aero lip
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by tony_buttons
OEM front aero lip
think it'll stand out I thought it might look to plain,
good comments keep them coming
Old 04-17-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
if you dont kit a front fascia you lose your fogs and the fogs keep it looking clean
Old 04-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Invidia.
Old 04-17-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
RS front lip or OEM.
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Just get a new OEM one man. So it will still match your sides and rear.
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
if you dont kit a front fascia you lose your fogs and the fogs keep it looking clean

thats true itll be a waste for your fog lights if you get the front fascia kit. i think the mugen will definilty flow with your car and its in carbon fiber too so itll match with the other carbon fiber parts. i just think that front fascia will be too much and ruined the cleanliness of your car. if you get the front fascia you might as well get the whole kaminari kit but i dont think thats a good idea since you have a side and rear lip already.and remember that front fascia is not cheap and you still have to paint it.
Old 04-18-2006

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
well since you say that

Hayz i propose you do the 2004 Front End Conversion.. youd be the first sedan to do it i think
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

jgrow44 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a cf type r lip that's practically brand new for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 04-18-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
rs lip kit...i like the look...either that or oem lip
Old 04-18-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
It depends... do you bottom out a lot?
Get the bumper if you do... urethane holds up better then c/f. I know i'd destroy that lip in a day.
Old 04-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I liked the lip on it man, of course I do, lol i have the same one, my vote would either go back to the Type B, RS lip, or CF lip.
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
^Best comment ever.
Old 04-18-2006
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
there both nice but i think the the second one would look better on your car.
Old 04-18-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JDMInspired
well since you say that

Hayz i propose you do the 2004 Front End Conversion.. youd be the first sedan to do it i think
and the retard of the year award goes to....
Old 04-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^ LOL DING DING DING, We have a winner!
Old 04-18-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Invidia lip. lip kits > bumper replacements.
Old 04-18-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i like my kaminari front bumper, but sometimes wish i had a lip

not as many people have the kaminari front as do lips, almost any lip for that matter

Quick Reply: cant't make my mind up?