Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Goodbye to my 03 Coupe...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006
I like you! do you like me?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Farage is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Goodbye to my 03 Coupe...

Well the time has come. After 3 years and many problems im finally getting rid of my 03 EX Coupe. Im definately gona miss it but it has not lived up to its honda name. The engine kept overheating and the dealer couldn't find the problem. I brought it back 3 times. Then the other day the CEL goes on and yesterday my auto tranny blew! The power doors stopped working and the interior rattles like crazy. The lease is up in July but i said F it and im gona give it in early, pay a bit more and take possesion of my GG 2006 Civic EX coupe with navi. Pics will be up later next week. Ill still be here and on 8thgen. Btw, i have a used K&N FIPKII intake system for sale. Throw out your best offers. Pics in my gallery.
Old 04-14-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
sucks i know how you feel. at least you only leased it. and i dont think an 06 will be any better. i'm not sure why you chose the civic again but hopefully its a bit better
Old 04-14-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hmmm...traded in a trouble ridden civic for a first year new model civic. This confuses me.
Old 04-14-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
8th gens are disgusting
Old 04-14-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
good luck with the new car.
Old 05-29-2006

Well I finally got rid of the civic after some problems with the dealer not wanting to replace the tranny. They finally replaced it and i turned it in. However, due to the fact that the 06 civics will be prone to first year bugs and because the prices are way overinflated, i picked up an 06 base RSX with leather in Magnesium Metallic. Its really a great car and it feels so so solid. I will take pics soon and post em up.

Btw, I have a K&N FIPKII intake in great condition. I am giving it away for FREE!!! pickup only in Brooklyn.

Last edited by Farage; 05-29-2006 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
grats on your new ride! guess you're gonna join that clubrsx and hang out with them huh
Old 05-29-2006

^^^ hahahaha. Yeah i joined clubrsx but i still love 7thgen! You want my intake? Please take it!
Old 05-29-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
nice, congrats
Old 05-29-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Farage
^^^ hahahaha. Yeah i joined clubrsx but i still love 7thgen! You want my intake? Please take it!
Hmm you seem very eager to get rid of your intake! I'd take it but I like my SRI congrats on getting the rsex though... a much better decision than a 06' vic(they suck)
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Well I finally got rid of the civic after some problems with the dealer not wanting to replace the tranny. They finally replaced it and i turned it in. However, due to the fact that the 06 civics will be prone to first year bugs and because the prices are way overinflated, i picked up an 06 base RSX with leather in Magnesium Metallic. Its really a great car and it feels so so solid. I will take pics soon and post em up.

Btw, I have a K&N FIPKII intake in great condition. I am giving it away for FREE!!! pickup only in Brooklyn.

Thats a more intelligent choice. I would've done the same.
Old 05-29-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
man youre lucky. new rsx looks so good, and if the build quality is anything like the previous years, its a solid car.
Old 05-29-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all

ill take you up on that offer..... let me know