good and bad news:Update NEW PICS!) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2006   #1
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
good and bad news:Update NEW PICS!)

well ill start off with the bad news. this all happened today well first off my car was parked out in the street and as i was inside getting ready for work i heard a little boy screamed outside. got me hella worried thinking he got ran over . well as i looked outside i didnt see anything but my car under my rear left bumper and my brother standing right in front of my car. he ended up running into my car! boy was i mad as i looked i saw my rear bottom left bumper cracked and chipped paint. then i went of to work.right after worked i went to school and then home. as i was parking my car my neighbor mentioned my car is KEYED on my passenger side . then i didnt know what to think next, what can get worse.

Now the good news is that i went to the body shop who painted my car and asked if i could use my warranty to paint the car he said NO ,but he said he'd could do something else for cheap which is shave off the side moldings fix all the repairs and damages on my car and repaint the whole car for the 300 man was i happy so i dropped my car off and head home and more good news. as soon as i got home i recived some stuff i order on the internet which is my neuspeed front strut tower bar and 2 piece carbon fiber splitters. now this really made my day .

well just to let you guys know my car would probaly be done by next friday or saturday and i will have pics up when everything is together and done.

Well guys just got my car back from the shop enjoy. looks better when maximized.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	65937   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	65938   Click image for larger version

Name:	chris3.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	65939   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar4.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	65940   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar5.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	65941  

Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar6.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	65942   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar7.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	65943   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar8.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	65944   Click image for larger version

Name:	chriscar9.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	65945  

Last edited by Christian Calim; 04-25-2006 at 03:35 AM.
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #2
Boosted Auto

deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
hes charing you only 300 for all that? i would make sure he does good work.....
deciuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #3
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe he means 3000 =P , 300 seems like it will be a pretty damn cheap paintjob =P
Ser1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #4
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
yes 300 and why so cheap? cause i got my car painted and bodyworked there and i recommended 5 of my friends who needed a paint job to that paint shop and he said the more i hook him up with customers the more he would t hook me up with good prices.
Old 04-13-2006   #5
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ Alright comes together then =)
Ser1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #6
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
At least your looking at the bright side of your situation.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #7
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
**** the fvcking body shop i'm going to is charging me 350 just to fix the 5 inch dent on my wheel well and to paint only the rear left quarter panel. you getting shaved and painted the whole car for 300, wtf that's some ****??? i aint HAT'N...
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006   #8
Registered!!

ill keep you guys updated.
Old 04-14-2006   #9
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
Yeah something was not adding up!
jackburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006   #10
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
good deal
Black03civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #11
Registered!!

enjoy guys!
Old 04-25-2006   #12
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
your car got keyed? i don't understand why ppl do that... it pisses me off. I've had people open their doors and dent my car! I hate that too! URGGHHH!
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #13
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
car looks hot! Not my style but its nice
RedDragon333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #14
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
That's why I hate kids. God I'm glad I don't have any children. Whenever I think I might want a kid I punch myself in the nuts
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #15
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
damn man car looks and came out great. the only thing is get the shop to paint your trunk lid think to match the car. the chrome looks outta place on that nice *** car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
That's why I hate kids. God I'm glad I don't have any children. Whenever I think I might want a kid I punch myself in the nuts
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #16
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
Love the color. The bodykit and wing are a little too busy for my taste.
InanimateCarbonRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #17
-jdmWANNABE-

NOgoEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
is that a custom front bumper? i've never seen it before...
NOgoEM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #18
Registered!!

yeah custom front from what the shop told me which i dont believe anymore! people telling me c-west 3.

for some reason i dont feel safe with my car anywhere anymore.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 04-25-2006 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2006   #19
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
i like it.. nice paint job..
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote