Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Anybody have Depo LED tail lights...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006
fuk tha man!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody have Depo LED tail lights...

I posted this first in the lighting forum, but that section doesnt get too much traffic...sorry for the double post...

I been searching everywhere for pic of these on our 7thgen coupes but I cant find anything anywhere....

I was thinking of getting them and tinting them, or opening them up and blacking them out...

Old 04-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
those are okay..... how much are they prob. like in the 150 rangee

Last edited by djrabbi; 04-20-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2006
fuk tha man!

I think www.procarparts.com has them for 189
Old 04-12-2006
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
they don't usually look as good once you put them on your car
Old 04-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
those are ugly imo....i would rather go with the other ones but in truth i would stick with oem and do a true LED retrofit
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I think you haven't seen them on other civics because they are ulgy, even if you
black them out. I've seen them on an Integra and they look horrible. Just my opinion.
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
yeah i don't think it's worth it
you're going to have to ship it and pay custom's fees too
just get 04-05 OEM tails
Old 04-12-2006
fuk tha man!

true true....I've been thinking about doing some sorta custom LED thing, thats how I came across these...
Old 04-12-2006
[]D [] []\/[] []D

AllEyezOnMe should not be trustedAllEyezOnMe should not be trusted
man they need to make those all red..instead of that altezza ****...then id rock those 100%
Old 04-12-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like em. I'd go 04-05 OEM, as previously said. They are the cleanest and hottest tails you'll find.
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
i wonder how it'd look tinting the whole tail light in red, in a similar tone like the 04-05 tails. i dont think that'd look that bad.
Old 04-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ramcosca
I don't like em. I'd go 04-05 OEM, as previously said. They are the cleanest and hottest tails you'll find.
agreeed
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

soccer1cb is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ramcosca

x3.....05 OEM all the way...
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
a red srt4 has that same style around me but black instead of chrome and that actually look good on it...but i dont think it will look too good chrome...tinting them red would probly look good and its easier than doin the led retrofit...my $.02
Old 04-12-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yuck!!
Old 04-12-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gearbox
yuck!!
Wow. Whenever Gbox opens his mouth, glory comes out of it!

No, for real, you said all my thoughts in one word.
Old 04-12-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
allow me to elaborate. not only do they look like poo, the clear look went out of style 10 yrs ago. In addition, those look they will fog up like a bathroom mirror and dont expect the leds to last more than a year before one by one they burn out and at the end you will be left with useless junk.
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
did alittle photochop on andyman97's coupe (hopefully he doesnt mind)

either get those and black them out or just get 05 oems
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TOEnail
uglylights7od.jpg[/IMG]

either get those and black them out or just get 05 oems
i concur

lol uglylights7od
Old 04-20-2006
Premium Member

chowmailap is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i have em they're not very bright cars often dont see my turn signals in the daylight their nice but i think i'm gonna smoke em or open em up and black out the chrome
Old 04-20-2006
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
Originally Posted by chowmailap
yea i have em they're not very bright cars often dont see my turn signals in the daylight their nice but i think i'm gonna smoke em or open em up and black out the chrome
so you complain that they are not very bright, yet you want to make them even less bright by blacking them out
Old 04-20-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^ Why is it that people forget to think first before they type? Altezzas = GAY x Infinity, just like Gearbox said, they went out about 10 yrs ago.
Old 04-20-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
maybe if they were blacked out or reded out that might look ok
Old 04-20-2006
Premium Member

chowmailap is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Spoolin
so you complain that they are not very bright, yet you want to make them even less bright by blacking them out

i dont think its the fact that the lights arent bright enough but the light reflecting off of the chrome is too bright to make the leds noticeable
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
why can't there just be a part to this forum to say what tails are "ok"/clean and what is rice just so people know what really is clean not gaudy like "altezza style" lights?......i hate seeing let alone reading this all the time
Old 04-20-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
as much as i want LED tails... I would never put those on my car.
Old 04-20-2006
fuk tha man!

I dont know if some of the doggin is towards me about these tails...I started this tread and made it clear I would get them and tint them or black them out if I got them. I just wanted to see how they look mounted on the car, and about their quality...

I hate the chrome tails you see, I think they look like ****...but if the quality if these were up to par and the LED were bright I would get them and black them out...

if the negative comments were directed at me I'll like to take this time to say lick my *****...thank you now..
Old 04-20-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Ha ha $189?! Its like $50 of plastic and $10 of electronics. What a killing they make on these things!
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
^^^not really directed towards you...just the tails...lol
Old 04-20-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
why can't there just be a part to this forum to say what tails are "ok"/clean and what is rice just so people know what really is clean not gaudy like "altezza style" lights?......i hate seeing let alone reading this all the time
+rep

I took away 1 of your 2 red rep dots.. you better appreciate it!

Quick Reply: Anybody have Depo LED tail lights...