Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I need a huge favour.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
I need a huge favour.....

I need someone to go look at their car for me!
I removed the bumper to paint my headlights and when I replaced the bumper I did it wrong. On the left side (facing the car) the bumper hides up under the bottom of the headlight. It looks fine, but on the right side, the bumper sits in front of the bottom of the headlight. That looks fine too, so I have no idea how it's supposed to be. So does the bottom of the headlight hang a little over the bumper, or does it tuck behind the bumper? Ya, I'm stupid.
Old 04-01-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
yeaaa that happen to me.... just take a flat head and fix itt
Old 04-01-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by djrabbi
yeaaa that happen to me.... just take a flat head and fix itt
Which side?
Old 04-01-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
push the bumper in on the right-side (the headlight should stick out a little more than the bumper)
Old 04-02-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by FALKEN
push the bumper in on the right-side (the headlight should stick out a little more than the bumper)
+repped
Old 04-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
the right side and push in or take flat head