Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new rsx. Civic is gone :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
My new rsx. Civic is gone :(

Well guys, today i traded in my 2001 auto civic for a 2002 5 speed rsx. I just couldnt handle one more day driving auto and a k-swap would have cost a bundle...

So today i went down to the acura dealer and asked how much i can get for my trade. Well 10 mins later the rep. comes back and he says 7300.

....I was like wtf!? So after 2 hours of straight bullsh1t numbers they finally offered me 10 thousand for my trade in plus 5 thousand cash out the door(as i was walking out). The rsx...WOW what a difference. blah blah blah Anyways here are some pics.

Old car: civic

New car: rsx

Old 04-01-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
nice. did you part out the civic?
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DAVE-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, I like it!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

thanks.

nah... there wasnt much except the rs grill, lip, and headlights... btw, they wanted me to give them 9500 plus the civic and then i talked them down to 5 grand out the door...
Old 04-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice choice and color
Old 04-01-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
not badd....... i like the color alott
Old 04-01-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
should've bought the Type S but still looks nice.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
nice upgrade. just a thought bought it would be hella tight if they had a rsx in inca gold like our civics.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

true... people told me my inca looked like baby ****...
Old 04-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
good deal, now theres not muych custom work to swap..
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
AHH I envy you soo much. I found an rsx-s for sale and I'm in the process of selling mine to get it hopefuly by next week. very nice man.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Im seeing gold or bronze rims in the near future......mmm nice....
Blake
Old 04-01-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
nice upgrade. just a thought bought it would be hella tight if they had a rsx in inca gold like our civics.
they got the orange sunblast....... which i think looks hottt
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
nice upgrade
Old 04-01-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Nice, I'm thinking about doing this myself. How much did your insurance change percentage wise? And is that the limited Firepepper red? So hot.....
And is it the ebony interior? Looks lighter.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
i didnt realize the non type s rsx's had i-vtec's too, whats the differences between yours and the type s??
Old 04-01-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
lower rev limit, the cams degree is 25 instead of 50, and the hp is way less. compression is lower. 5 speed instead of a 6 speed.
at least you have a k20 ECU. you could still make that **** fast
Old 04-01-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
haha, i cant believe you kept all that Bell Honda crap on it

anyways, heres a new home for you...http://www.arizonarsx.com
Old 04-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I have the same seats as you
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Thanks. insurance percentage isn't going to be much more i suppose. Yeah its the limited firepepper red which looks pinkish in the sun which is really cool. The tan interior is not bad, its leather and i have no regrets in it whatsover. I think some 17'' bronze work emotions with tein ss-p would probably be my next mods by the end of the summer. again this is the best move i have ever made and i suggest if you really want to trade in your car...do it now before it loses value.
Old 04-01-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
hmm, firepepper red? looks like mine. which I think is "vintage plum". BTW congrats
Old 04-01-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by efil on evol on
hmm, firepepper red? looks like mine. which I think is "vintage plum". BTW congrats
RSX only came in 3 reds...
Firepepper - limited to 2002 only I believe
Redondo - replaced Firepepper
Milano - available in Canada starting 2002, US 2003

I may have some of the details mixed up, maybe it's only 2 colours and one's called Redondo Firepepper, it's been a while since I read up on it.

*EDIT - I just realized you don't have an RSX. My bad.
Old 04-02-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
why the 2002 base model? I ditched my vic for a type S and have never looked back but I love the red
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eye_see_you
why the 2002 base model? I ditched my vic for a type S and have never looked back but I love the red
it was the only one that fit my budget. dont get me wrong i would LOVE a type s. but this works for me
Old 04-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
you can still get a supercharger for the base model
Old 04-02-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
nice ride man, im getting a type-s once my 04 vic is paid off

Last edited by Morton; 04-02-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-02-2006
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
they gave youa total of 15K on a 2001 civic? How many miles did you have on it??
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

cj2185 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good upgrade, wuts ur plans for it?
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

BoostedVik is an unknown quantity at this point
sweeeeeeeeeeet... type-s would have done u good. but base is not bad
Old 04-02-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats man!

Quick Reply: My new rsx. Civic is gone :(