Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Stuff New Pics :UPDATED!:

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
wing is funny looking rest is nice tho
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
but i try not to do that.
I also try it... it's just some 2 or three people who just don't deserve to even have the ability to walk. Too many good people are missing that one.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Hey ***** fn fbm do you still have that front bumper?
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
imo the lower carnard (sp) totally throws off the flow of your car
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Well, I actually learned without the radio on, lol.
I learned by keeping this in mind:

Gear | Max Speed
  1. 30mph
  2. 60mph
  3. 90mph
  4. n/a
  5. 115mph
  6. You're going the wrong way now!
I really don't think there's a maximum for 4th gear... just until the engine is maxed out at RPMs, don't know when that was.
top speed for 4th and 5th. is actually 120mph
oh by the way--ramcosa, your a ***** haha jp
Old 04-02-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
nice ride
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
yeah those are houses in vegas they all look the same.
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
imo the lower carnard (sp) totally throws off the flow of your car

top speed for 4th and 5th. is actually 120mph
oh by the way--ramcosa, your a ***** haha jp
Damnit, no one has answered my first question! What's a canard!? lol
My car actually stopped at 117... downhill. So, I guess 115 was the correct number, lol.

And let me be a happy *****, damnit!
Old 04-02-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the rsx seats.. make me wanna buy a pair now
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
christian calim. question: do you have blue window tint?
and if so
correction from my last post--canards look okay but maybe makes your car a little too busy. the spliter is too square---if it was rounded out then it might look okay.
ramcosa--Canards are supposed to increase front downforce at high speeds stabilizing the chassis during hard cornering. Found on many GT race cars, they allow you to customize your car front end downforce by either installing two flaps or creating maximum downforce with a full set of four canards.
Old 04-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
im likin the color, but the wing im not at all
Old 04-02-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks hot, btw i love the hood
Old 04-02-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
hot. i love the colour. the interior is very clean..nice car.
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by isuzu5000
ramcosa--Canards are supposed to increase front downforce at high speeds stabilizing the chassis during hard cornering. Found on many GT race cars, they allow you to customize your car front end downforce by either installing two flaps or creating maximum downforce with a full set of four canards.
Ah, thank you! ... Why have that on a Civic? I mean, that would just diminish (sp?) the little power our front wheels have, making them try to give out more power for the lost one.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

anybody here from vegas dont really see many here? oh by the way i got it for the looks and i dont think it would really make a difference on our cars nor gain or lost, not in my experience but thats what i heard its suppose to do, but its nice to have makes a car look really aggressive and gives points at shows. Thanks for all the good comments guys!

Last edited by Christian Calim; 04-03-2006 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-03-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks good..color is nice. but i think it needs to be buffed a little more.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

oh sorry. i have been driving it right after i got it washed but i just had to take a shot during the sunset here it was really nice that day!