Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

yo guys! you better check this out!!

Old 04-01-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
Originally Posted by Supa_Fli
sweetness!! yeah the lights run like that on my 05 so i think after you get the day pics up(just to see the glare) im deff. doin it!! looking good!!
'
i suggest you take of the aluminum rings,,
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice and weird at the same time. Love the night pics.
Old 04-01-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
hehe.. i like it weird. coz im a wierd *** guy! lol

daytime pictures as requested!

Last edited by rhein05; 04-01-2006 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that looks really nice.
Old 04-01-2006

thankz ramcosca
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

4_door_fury is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks alrite but why wud u not want to see you cluster during the day.. i understand where you were going with this (black out theme) but is it appropriate for a daily driver.. also no offence but u have fish eyes all over the steering wheel it would look alot better if the paint wasnt as pooor quality.
Old 04-01-2006

as what i said.. the lights are always on.. the only time its off is when the key is out.. other than that.. u can always see it.

and what exactl do u mean by "fisheyes" im not done with my interior yet thats why the airbag is out of place
Old 04-01-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
lol, It is like starring at darth vader. I might just have to copy you
Old 04-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually really liking that. I wonder how much output your loosing because of the smoking. I like mine nice and bright
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, I like the glossy black vents.
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by efil on evol on
lol, It is like starring at darth vader.
lol
Dark Helmet is cooler.
Old 04-01-2006
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
ooOoooh.. i think i may have to put the effort to swap in the 03+ cluster i've been putting off for a long time. if i do this, it'll match my ac autotechnic gauges..
Old 04-01-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ramcosca
lol
Dark Helmet is cooler.
F' yeah man, I haven't seen Spaceballs in forever
"They are jamming the radar"
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Jamming the radar! Hahaha! That's maybe one of the best bits of the movie!!! The radar technician dude is teh best!

"I'm having trouble with the radar, sir."
"What's wrong with it?"
"I've lost the bleeps, the sweeps, and the creeps."
"The what?"
"The what?"
"And the what?"
"You know. The bleeps *imitates bleep sound*. The sweeps *imitates sweep sound*. And the creeps *imitates creep sound*."
"That's not all he's lost."

The radar technician is the same as the guy from Police Academy, isn't he?
Old 04-02-2006

hahha.. u guys are funny..
Old 04-02-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks different, good job, I still like how my cluster looks at night with all the LED's at full power
Old 04-02-2006

im waiting for gearbox.. hes still working on changing leds on an 04. that would be really bright
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
it would of been nicer to take that window out and take it to a professional window tint shop..... would look a lot cleaner and probably last longer.
Old 04-02-2006

this will last longer..
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by rhein05
this will last longer..
Yes, forever if you take care of it.
Old 04-02-2006

well i use the tinting spray.. plus clear coat,. and plus.. its in a safe place
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by rhein05
its in a safe place
Well, that's for sure!
Old 04-02-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
LED in the vents? Paint on the sterring wheel? A guage cluster you can't see? That's a horrible interior, the cops are going to love pulling you over.
Old 04-02-2006

hahaha,, ur funny..

Last edited by rhein05; 04-02-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

EM2 Bluez is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn guys his car let him be. Its not your car so why judge based on your taste, some like it some don't. Why bag on another 7th gen'er for?
Old 04-02-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by EM2 Bluez
Damn guys his car let him be. Its not your car so why judge based on your taste, some like it some don't. Why bag on another 7th gen'er for?
I guess you're right but rocking it is one thing. Posting it looking for other peoples' opinions is another.
Old 04-02-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
pretty cool for the newer clusters.
Old 04-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
And for us losers who drive around with our parking lights on 24/7
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Supa_Fli is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by cIvIc_xyza
thats the glare i was refering to, when you steering collom and guage "glass" are so clean that you get that glare, but its cool as F&*K!!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
"so the world isn't flat afterall."

poor guy had to repeat himself so many times about the gauge lights being on day or night.

good job man. post up some pics when youre done with blacking out the interior.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: yo guys! you better check this out!!