out with the 04 ex in with the 00 si - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2006   #1  
Registered!!

blk2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
out with the 04 ex in with the 00 si

just picked up my 00 si from the dealer. i'm happy with the new car . the car only has about 35,000 miles on it and its in mint condition. i'm gonna take some pictures of it later today and post it to see.
blk2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #2  
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, good trade!
import2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #3  
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i have and 04 lx with 00 si wheels LOL
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #4  
Registered!!

Pictures!!!

sorta bad quality cause i don't really have a nice camera but enjoy!
Old 03-28-2006   #5  
Registered!!

free_refil will become famous soon enoughfree_refil will become famous soon enough
Why'd ya trade?
free_refil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #6  
Registered!!

i previously owned a 00 hx before the 04. i've always loved the 99-00 body style. i wanted a car with power so i happened to run across this si near my area and plus my 04 was in pretty bad shape. gas door don't open, got rear ended about 5 months ago. check engine light came up a coupla times too.
Old 03-28-2006   #7  
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
that is extremely clean and very sweet...looks like its one of the new ones off the lot 6 years ago
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #8  
Registered!!

free_refil will become famous soon enoughfree_refil will become famous soon enough
I feel ya. I prolly would do the same thing, although I would like it to be partially built up first, and not with stupid *** eBay neons and crap, lol....
free_refil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #9  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
omg thats hot. i want one too
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #10  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Such a guud switch!!!
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #11  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
and it looks completely stock too!
Old 03-29-2006   #12  
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
niceeee
rjngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #13  
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice trade, how much extra did you have to pay?
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #14  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
That does look clean..and at 35k you can't beat that. Congrats!
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #15  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
who took that good care of the car? for being 6 years old that is in beautiful shape
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #16  
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
wonderful choice, i love that car!
schematicsskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #17  
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
better get a good alarm for that bitch. one of the most stolen vics out there.
dj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #18  
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
actually here in canada, 99-00 is the most stolen vehicle. It is number 1 in the list! So yea..better get a good alarm! anyways, nice trade..very nice. So..what does real VTEC feel like? :P
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #19  
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice car
Black03civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #20  
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
that thing looks like it was in a time capsule. All hidden away to be sold 6 years later
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #21  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
And 35k miles? What did grandma sutdabaker own that thing? Sheesh.
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #22  
Premium Member

all i know is if i had that car, i would be getting pager alarm, cameras, and even a parking boot when I leave it in a "bad" spot. it is a huge prize for thieves.
Old 03-29-2006   #23  
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
all i know is if i had that car, i would be getting pager alarm, cameras, and even a parking boot when I leave it in a "bad" spot. it is a huge prize for thieves.

yup i remember when they first came out my friend got one. 5months later it was stolen on a busy st, right down the st from the court house/ police station at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. with in 10min, thats how long he was gone for. so enjoy but make sure that bitch is secure.
dj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #24  
Premium Member

the only thing thats worse is a type-r integra. i almost wanna say go as far as taking out the plug wires after parking and get a hood lock. i sure would.
Old 03-29-2006   #25  
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
when i was looking for a car a year ago, i wanted the 2000 Si. but had no luck. now that you guys say that they're HOT with the theives. i change my mind!. thats sad, you can't even get the damn car you want cause of those little ****** out there stealing cars. damnit all to hell!.
Johnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #26  
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
My friend has one, when it cracks...it sounds oh so good, then he had to go and buy a GSR motor with 33K on it and now he's waiting for the swap
DaMadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #27  
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of
nice nice... those things are badass..

but, like everyone said, secure that **** good..
xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #28  
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
I'll trade you straight up...
Slow Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006   #29  
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
oh my google...I'm soooo fugging jealous....That was my first choice of car....U made my dream come through. DO NOT TAKE UR EYES OF THAT CARRRR!!!!!! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN DAMN IT...!!!!
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006   #30  
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
damn...thats nice...i actually was looking for one when buying my 03 ex.
redem2 is offline   Reply With Quote