Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

throw me some ideas...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
throw me some ideas...

I'm seriously not able to find anything to change on my ride anymore. so gimme some suggestions, nothing crazy cause i like to keep it clean, but also it needs to look acceptable at the shows this summer. Check my profile for mods cause there are way too many to post.

Last edited by gearbox; 03-27-2006 at 07:01 PM.
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
4dr honda jdm side window deflector **** or w.e it is
Old 03-27-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Maybe a new steering wheel?
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
good ideas keep em comin.
Old 03-27-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
boost
jdm mirrors
new wheels?
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
wut about power folding jdm mirrors?

edit for smuggles... hahah

Last edited by varner88; 03-27-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
He said keep it simple and you said boost

Varner, do you mean power folding JDM mirrors? UKDM's actually never came in power

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-27-2006 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

lol u mite not like this idea but Volk GT-U in gold or even hyper silver mmmm so sexy. i want em for mine
Old 03-27-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
He said keep it simple and you said boost

Varner, do you mean power folding JDM mirrors? UKDM's actually never came in power
lol it's easy to say boost.
Old 03-27-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
new wheels would probably help for shows

maybe some carbon fiber pieces
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

ya here is a list of what i want. some might not happen but oh well

hid retrofit in tyc/then yellow fogs
jdm folding mirrors
evo style vented hood (painted silver)
a few stickers? lol
rims black w/polish lip, but si is good for now..
red underglow kit (something super cheap so no loss if breaks)
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

dont get the evo style i had it on mine and its very agressive looking
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

hmm okay. i just want some vents for cooler air coming in.
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

hm idk look at my pics in member ride i have pic of it on my car
Old 03-27-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
1. LEDS under the exterior door handles that stay as long as the dome light when you use the Keyless entry.

2. Colored lugs

3. Seat warmers

4. Rig the neon under kit to be on all the time or set up to be used with the blinkers and breaks

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 03-27-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

ya that wouldn't be too hard since i have a dome wire for the marker lights already. just gotta cut open the dynamat. i'll keep it in mind.
Old 03-27-2006

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
added more

Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
1. LEDS under the exterior door handles that stay as long as the dome light when you use the Keyless entry.

2. Colored lugs

3. Seat warmers

4. Rig the neon under kit to be on all the time or set up to be used with the blinkers and brakes

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 03-27-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-27-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
You know you want the 03-05 tails. Quit fighting it.
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

no those look like girly tails to me ha. i want the jdm ones that have the pinkish turn signal that flashes orange. i know it looks the same but still...

anyone know where i can get a cheap red neon kit?
Old 03-27-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
^lol @girly tails
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

are those $50 neon kits on ebay any good?
Old 03-27-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

neons are neons lol
Old 03-27-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
how bout sum jdm style window visors?
Old 03-27-2006
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road
dude ebay sucks...but rims;mirriors; top half painted black for contrast?
Old 03-27-2006
Registered!!

dk1021 is an unknown quantity at this point
I say rims!
But the person suggested the LED door handle that lights on whenever dome light is on sounds interesting .. !
Old 03-27-2006

I peeled off a "91 octane sticker" from a gas station pump and put it on the inside of the gas door. Fits perfect!
Old 03-27-2006
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about
CF TRUNK and CF hood! SEIBON! w0rd
Old 03-27-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
change the front handles with rear ones for no key holes. simplicated did it and its PIMP.
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

good one.
Old 03-27-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
maybe alittle more aggrisive yet still nice looking lip kit, you got OEM now, what about like type b or something...

Quick Reply: throw me some ideas...