Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Was this a good deal or what you guys think am spending 10k on it !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mafia Pride is an unknown quantity at this point
Was this a good deal or what you guys think am spending 10k on it !!

You are bidding on a 2001 Honda Civic EX 2-door. I bought this car brand new in 2001 and I have not driven it in 2 years. It has a little over 48000 miles on it and drives great. Below is a list of modifications that I have made to the car. I originally planned to put the rsx type s motor in the car, but I never got around to it. I actually have a blown K20A motor that I will throw in with the car if you are interested. Please note this extra motor needs serious work, it is only the block and the head, both of which need to be rebuilt. The motor in the civic is in excellent shape, and runs very well. The car has a few issues that will take about 1 day to fix please note the following: 1. The wheels need to be aligned and the tires balanced, 2. The check engine light is on due to the lack of an O2 sensor behind the catalytic converter (I have the part someone needs to install it), 3. driver side mirror is broken (I have m3 style mirrors that need to be installed). Those are all the issues that I know of with the car. Below are the modifications.

- AEM cold air intake

- Koni Yellow Shocks

- Ground Control Coil-overs

- HP motorsports header, hi-flo cat, and cat-back exhaust

- DC sports rear lower tie bar

- Momo 17" X-1 wheels

- Nitto neo-gen tires (1000 miles on these)

- Buddy Club style body kit

I am sure there is more that I am forgetting, but feel free to ask questions. I have relisted the item due to non paying buyer.

He is giving me free shipping on the car and i told him to also fix the check engine light before he ships the car to me, i have pictures but can't post them here because am not allow because am a new member, but let me know what you guys think about it, over all i will be spending like 11k because to register the car here i have to pay taxes and for 10k the taxes will be about 1k.

My future mods will be lamborghini doors, CF hood and nice sound system, and thats about it, the car already has coil-overs which means i can lower it or raise it as i wish.
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i'd still wanna see pics of everything, including this missing 02 sensor before agreeing to anything....but it doesn't seem to be a bad deal..i think 10 grand is a little high though...i prolly wouldn't pay more than 8 with mods
Old 03-26-2006
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
you are playing with fire when you buy a pre-modded car. do you really want to assume responsibility for someone else's hack job? also, I'd never buy a car with a CEL.
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
CEL throws some bad ideas in my mind. It could be a more serious problem.
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

sp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of light
i'd pass