Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

After some demand, I finally got off my butt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
After some demand, I finally got off my butt...

Well, after a couple of people told me to take more pictures of I'd wake up with a pillow case over my head.. I decided to go shoot the car. It wasen't washed, so don't get your hopes up Also, I stink at photo taking, so don't think these will be NRMC's or Drew type pictures LOL.

And my farewell picture! =)

There you go
Old 03-24-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Looks good man... love the wheels and tails
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
id debadge the rear just my opninion the restlooks clean then u see badges in the rear
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Also, I stink at photo taking
Please, shoot yourself.

Your shots are amazing. Very nice taken, all of them! Plus the location!!! Perfect! I love your shots man!

And by the way, I'm loving the grill!!!

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
id debadge the rear just my opninion the restlooks clean then u see badges in the rear
What the heck? The car looks awesome as it is. If he debadges it it's just gonna become another debadged Civic. I don't like the debadged look, IMO.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-24-2006 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

illmatic1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy crap that looks sweet...especially the lip kit and tails...how did you make the upper part of the taills white? it looks so sick...
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

k20a2nEEk is an unknown quantity at this point
clean as fawk... nicee
Old 03-24-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks good meng
Old 03-24-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice man, pics look good, and you told me you couldn't take pics, look damn good to me.
Old 03-24-2006
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
ok...I would REALLY love that Corvette sticker...where oh where did you get that?
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by illmatic1981
Holy crap that looks sweet...especially the lip kit and tails...how did you make the upper part of the taills white? it looks so sick...
Those are European market tails if I'm not mistaken.
Old 03-24-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
good look

where the hell do you guys get all of these cool stickers??
Old 03-24-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
wow thats hot! thats the exact lip kit i've been wanting to get for my ssm, only i want the front in cf. looks awsome!!
Old 03-24-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
perfect drop!!!!
Old 03-24-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
wow, that looks really nice. keep up the good work
Old 03-24-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Very nice man, pics look good, and you told me you couldn't take pics, look damn good to me.
i'm with drew.
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

sCoTtEh is an unknown quantity at this point
dang..SOMEONE likes shockerstickers.com

hahaha jk. nice pics
Old 03-24-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rockhound124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool. Orange County Convention Center! Good pics! Did anyone tell you to leave?
Old 03-24-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
damn kid..is that your ride?!
sweet pics, keep it up!
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
lookin real good love the pics wish mine turned out that good....
Old 03-24-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
see, you guys? it's not about the camera or equipment that you have, it's about how you use your camera.
Old 03-24-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it was the occc. No one told me to leave, a bunch of people just stood around and watched me. I live about 5 mins from it.

Also, thanks for the props guys. The car won't be like this to much longer.
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah it was the occc. No one told me to leave, a bunch of people just stood around and watched me. I live about 5 mins from it.

Also, thanks for the props guys. The car won't be like this to much longer.
what do you mean it won't be like that much longer? goin back stock??
Old 03-24-2006
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Damn those tails are crazy... I want... Hook it up....
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
dam dood, your car looks real sick!
Old 03-24-2006

Well, the cars getting revamped... completley... Ill never go back to stock lol

Thanks for the input guys
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Well, the cars getting revamped... completley... Ill never go back to stock lol

Thanks for the input guys
yeah well seeing your car wishes i didnt go back to stock..but im going ot be trading in my car for a rsx-s or a new si..

but your car looks real nice man...doing good things.
Old 03-24-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
looks like shyt brad

j/k
Old 03-24-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks great, love the stickers
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
Well, after a couple of people told me to take more pictures of I'd wake up with a pillow case over my head.. I decided to go shoot the car. It wasen't washed, so don't get your hopes up Also, I stink at photo taking, so don't think these will be NRMC's or Drew type pictures LOL.

You know whats even funnier is the fact that your such a bad liar. car is damn clean and ur pix are pretty good.
Old 03-24-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
looks good mang
pics look good to me, you lier you

Quick Reply: After some demand, I finally got off my butt...