megan catback clip on p.6 - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2006   #61  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
eh... i got my greddy evo2 for $270... but i guess if u like it its cool. to take off the bolts from the cat, i drowned mine with WD-40 and let it soak for about 10 mins. came off easy as cake. took me about 45 mins to do, but if it makes you feel better, spend as much time as u want on it to get it just the way you like it .
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #62  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Is that so? Good tip.
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #63  
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
PB Blaster works alot better than WD40, they dont call it the "Nutcracker" for nothing, lol
Nates02EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #64  
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks nice i guess
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #65  
Registered!!

wsccd3 is an unknown quantity at this point
man... cant wait till you post up the sound clip! and i might get megan too~~
so far i have megan header and the downpipe ... damn its good~
the header turned blue now~ so cool~~
wsccd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #66  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Now, my friend, prepare for stupid Cops
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #67  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsccd3
the header turned blue now~ so cool~~

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-31-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 03-31-2006   #68  
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
my car only had 500 miles on it when i installed it and was sitting in the showroom of the honda dealership before hand with less than 7 miles. and it was still a bitch taking it off at night time. took 3 hours with socket wrenches and a jack.
Curiouz_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #69  
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yea well install was easy once i was actually preventing the damn exhaust from moving, while my dad used the ratchet. when i tried myself the damn thing kept moving with the ratchet. and i soaked it in wd40 for like 3 hours lol.
you are right rennen, i took forever. but im **** as **** about my mods. i do EVERYTHING slow on purpose. just to get it right.
full throttle, after about 3500rpms it sounds smooth and low, the intake works with the exhaust to make a smoooooth sound. under that, at WOT its fvckin loud hahaha. just loud. i mean from 1k rpms to 3500, its just loud. it sounds cool as **** at startup though. ill try to have a clip this weekened when i have like 10 minutes of free time.....
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #70  
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
lool
Gain More Horse Power, Faster Response, Averaging 15-20 Extra HP
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #71  
Words on a User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachgeyer
lool
Gain More Horse Power, Faster Response, Averaging 15-20 Extra HP
lol Where did you see that?
Old 03-31-2006   #72  

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcosca
lol Where did you see that?
eh, the damn ebay add.
Old 03-31-2006   #73  
Words on a User Title

lol
I should've seen the page, lol!
15-20 HP? Ha! Not in our cars!

I think... lol

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-31-2006 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2006   #74  
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
ppl why get sound clips.. if anyone is interested about how megan sounds (i.e. header=> DP => Cat-back w/o Cat) just pm your number to me with convienent times and i'll go start my **** up right now.
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #75  
Words on a User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon
ppl why get sound clips.. if anyone is interested about how megan sounds (i.e. header=> DP => Cat-back w/o Cat) just pm your number to me with convienent times and i'll go start my **** up right now.
Yeah, well... are you able to bring your car to Puerto Rico? Didn't think so!
Old 04-01-2006   #76  
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
^^^
Um... I think he meant over the phone
lewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #77  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon
well, it would sound different cause you got the header and downpipe. im working on gettin a high flow cat cause i have emmissions to pass. by all means, load your clip up though.
Old 04-01-2006   #78  
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
thank god i used the lift at my old high school lol but paid a local muffler shop to mod it so it doesn't rub against the body and it doesn't rub on the bumper. but the bolt springs that bolt on the rear section aren't tight enough cause it leaks between the rear section and the resonator and i can't tighten it anymore. Megan IMO is not a knock-off. just because their stuff looks like more known company named stuff doesn't mean they're a knock-off. i vouch for megan. gud stuff for awesome prices! i don't wanna pay alot of money just cause every1 knows the company more longer and for the brand name. megan catback exhaust doesn't sound ricey either. it's deep and toned. megan rules!
PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #79  
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
^^^ I second that

megan is great
hondoer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #80  

mine don't leak or rub...i had to use the little rubber peice from the stock exhaust to put between the first and second resonator. maybe that was your problem. but yea its nice.
Old 04-04-2006   #81  
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
does that rubber piece go after the muffler? is it a gasket? is it a ring or something? the only rubber thing i know is the thing that holds the hangers on the muffer and resonators
PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNoYxRaCeRxRH
does that rubber piece go after the muffler? is it a gasket? is it a ring or something? the only rubber thing i know is the thing that holds the hangers on the muffer and resonators
it goes in between where the resonator and the canister at the end connect. where you were talking about the bolts with springs. its like a rubber gasket yes. it is a ring also. its concave though. the ring is wider on one side and goes in. it fits on the end of the 2nd piece of the exhaust. makes a nice seal.
Old 04-10-2006   #83  

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...92SON0QGVR9LMT
here is the link for the download of the clip i made. its not bad. if someone knows how to host it, im too lazy. if ya do you get rep. thanx. later.
Old 04-10-2006   #84  
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
damn that's a very nice sound. Deep growl and yet it roars when u step on it...sounds very pleasant from farawary. great job on the vid.....Like a Rinestone cowboy...
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #85  
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
sounds good.
R3DL1N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #86  
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
sounds good, nice ricer fly by on your own camera cowboy lol jk
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #87  
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
sounds nice and shocked no one took the cam, lol
tuner04civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #88  

lol guys thats my summer hat!!! my winter hat is a beanie...thanx for the support! and no one would stop in the middle of a road, get out and take a camera lol
Old 04-11-2006   #89  
Words on a User Title

I would.

Dude, you sick? You coughed like 3 times there!
I like the sound it does!!! Got my approval!

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-11-2006 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2006   #90  
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
God that would have been freakin' hilarious if you saw him drive off, then you see a homeless dude pushing a cart walk in front of it, then back up and look into the lens and run off with it
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote