Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my new ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
my new ferrari

well...i can dream, right?

Old 03-21-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
awesome. where did you take those at?
Old 03-21-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mandangalo
awesome. where did you take those at?
ferrari of washington - it's a ferrari, maserati, lamborghini dealership near my house. they had the ford gt on display.
Old 03-21-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I would say how i want a ferrari and I can dream, but I will in fact one day have one. Hope you all are still here to see it.
Old 03-21-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by diskreet
I would say how i want a ferrari and I can dream, but I will in fact one day have one. Hope you all are still here to see it.
talk about a fanboy car....

jk
Old 03-21-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
jesus those are freakin sweet pics, did you ask them how much trade in you'd get for the civic haha
Old 03-21-2006

thanks. and no i didnt ask them. it'd be sad to hear what they would respond with
Old 03-21-2006
Registered!!

randy6duece will become famous soon enoughrandy6duece will become famous soon enough
^^^Tru, maybe not if you put together all of our cars...
Old 03-23-2006

bump for new sneaky title!
Old 03-23-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
very awesome pics, i like the close up of the headlight the best, can the quality of these pics be achieved anyway by buying a new lense for a Canon A95, I know it's not a SLR, I take some product photos for work but nothing too fancy, I would really like to be able to take some like these, but without dumping 1k plus into a camera and lense, any suggestions?
Old 03-23-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
dude u are such a bad *** photographer wonderful shots
Old 03-23-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
great pictures!
Old 03-23-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
those aren't all ferrari's.
Old 03-23-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
you mean the car with "Lamborghini" on it isnt a Ferrari?! OMFGBBQ!

Here is the complete list for you car noobs:
First pic:
Front: Lamborghini Diablo (EDIT: 1999+)
Back: Ferrari 308 GTSi, 360 spider, 308GTSi, 355GTB, 355 Spider, 575M?, 575

Second pic:
Lamborghini Gallardo

Third pic:
Front:Ferrari F430
Back: Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercielago on lift

Fourth pic:
Ferrari F430

Fifth pic:
Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercielago in back

Sixth pic:
Ferrari Superamerica

Seventh pic:
Ford GT

thats all off the top of my head so correct me if I am wrong

Last edited by diskreet; 03-23-2006 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2006

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
very awesome pics, i like the close up of the headlight the best, can the quality of these pics be achieved anyway by buying a new lense for a Canon A95, I know it's not a SLR, I take some product photos for work but nothing too fancy, I would really like to be able to take some like these, but without dumping 1k plus into a camera and lense, any suggestions?
I don't think you would be able to achieve the same bokeh as a SLR could with your A95. However, the A95 is a good camera. Just keep using it in the creative modes and you'll get better.

Originally Posted by diskreet
you mean the car with "Lamborghini" on it isnt a Ferrari?! OMFGBBQ!

Here is the complete list for you car noobs:
First pic:
Front: Lamborghini Diablo (EDIT: 1999+)
Back: Ferrari 308 GTSi, 360 spider, 308GTSi, 355GTB, 355 Spider, 575M?, 575

Second pic:
Lamborghini Gallardo

Third pic:
Front:Ferrari F430
Back: Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercielago on lift

Fourth pic:
Ferrari F430

Fifth pic: